Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blood Clots

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Blood Clots Reply with quote

Blood Clots

How do you know when you have a blood clot in the legs? -Larry
- - - - - - - - - -
When I had a lot of clots in my legs, one night many years ago, I firstly felt a "funny" burning pain. I immediately rubbed the area and felt them [clots] under my fingers. I was concerned as I had never had this happen before and had always believed they were dangerous things, so I rang the Doctor. He couldn't care less so I stopped worrying. Later again I found that generally the pain of a clot can 'pain' in time to the heart beat. Dr James Privitera, of Covina, Los Angeles, wrote a book on clots. They are the cause of all headaches. But they [the clots] can have many different causes. Stress, allergies, chemicals, etc., etc. -Valerie
- - - - - - - - - -
What do you do for blood clots in the menstrual cycle for a 47 year old? Large clots. Taking vitamin E and menstrual reg and vitamin C, Super supplemental. Thanks! -Carol
- - - - - - - - - -
Super GLA is a wonderful addition. -S. Nesky
- - - - - - - - - -
Q: A friend has a blood disease where his lungs are full of blood clots. The doctors have given up on him. Steroids have helped temporarily. I was thinking of garlic and vitamin E. Please share any suggestions or comments. Thanks!! -Tammy
- - - - - - - - - -
That's pretty dangerous when they reach the lungs -- BUT, Butcher's Broom and Vari-Gone are specific for clots. I used them for clots in my leg. Vitamin E, Garlic, Capsaicin and Ginkgo are all blood thinning also -- but not as good as the Butcher's Broom and Vari-Gone. More than likely he will start at 5 or 6, two or three times a day and build up daily till he is taking perhaps 8 or 9 at a time. He has to be careful not to break one loose until they dissolve. He must also drink MUCH water and not eat foods that will cause more to form.

I made the mistake of taking something that caused my blood protime to go WAY down (thicken) almost overnight. You have to be very careful NOT to do that. -Georgiana
- - - - - - - - - -
Try to get an appointment with a master herbalist, someone like Steven Horne; this is a VERY serious condition that could be terminal at any minute. You can reach Steven at Tree of Light, www.treelite.com. -Sharon Grimes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: