Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blood Cells

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Blood Cells Reply with quote

Blood Cells

Hi I'm new to all of this so please be patient with me. I have a 14 year old girl with very low red and white blood count, they want to do a bone marrow transplant, is there anything that can be done with herbs to help her. Thanks for your help. -Denise
- - - - - - - - - -
Chlorophyll and I-X are always good for building blood. Pau d' Arco and B vitamins specifically for Red blood cells and Echinacea for white blood cells. I would think a general good supplement in addition would be helpful as she is showing overall weakness. Maybe Spirulina or Alfalfa type. -Leslie
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Q: Hi, my mother has a malignant brain tumor - glioblastoma multiforme. She is currently undergoing radiation and chemotherapy treatments, however, her white blood cell count is half of what it should be. Does anyone have any insight on what kind of herbal or alternative mechanisms to booster her white blood cell count? Thank you.
Astragalus builds white blood cells, and add Enviro-Detox after the radiation to cleanse the liver of radiation. Other herbs to help rebuild her system are Licorice root, Spirulina, and massage with Lavender essential oils daily. -Suzanne
Echinacea will build white blood cells, it is immune cells that is your white blood cells. I would go to a holistic doctor, I am going for the opposite problem, high white count which is Leukemia, and am doing very very well. -Vicki
Try Echinacea, Uva Ursi, and Milk Thistle. -s mitchell
Q: This formerly energetic, healthy 75 year old lady now appears to have low white blood cell count and has lost her energy. She is asking for your help. What suggestions do you have? -Cheri Sakai
- - - - - - - - - -
Immune Stimulator and Astragalus. Muscle test amounts.-Georgiana
- - - - - - - - - -
I would also consider Echinacea and Probiotics. -S. Mitchell
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: