Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blisters on Hands & Feet

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Blisters on Hands & Feet Reply with quote

Blisters on Hands & Feet

Greetings....My 30 year old cousin (male) has been experiencing a blistery, flaky rash on his hands and feet. He has no itching. After blisters crack his skin gets raw and extremely red. His hands are usually worse than his feet. He has taken tinactin and it helps but always comes back. Any suggestions. Thanks -Jane
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Maybe it's a virus like hand, foot and mouth disease? Think about an antibiotic (VS-C is for viruses). I don't know if it will help, but it gives you more avenues to explore. -Stephanie
I had a patient with this and found a good parasite cleanse as well as high doses of Gastro Health and VS-C. Then build them up with added A+D and Zinc. Do let us know what works when you get results. Valerie
Contact dermatitis to the latex gloves or rubber? Perhaps it is some form of fungus. Fungus starts out looking like blisters. Have her take Pau D'Arco internally and apply Pau D'Arco hand lotion to feet and hands. -Suzanne
I had a client had similar reaction from boots he wore that had nickel in them- the Medical College identified it as a nickel allergy- Heavy Metal Detox helped him. -Addy
There is a condition known as Dermatitis Herpiformis (Celiac Disease of the Skin). If you have it, then you have Celiac Disease - an genetic intolerance to wheat and gluten products. The only cure is to not eat gluten contain food (wheat, oats, rye, barley, malt).

This condition is characterized by little blisters which usually popup about 5-10 at a time. They hurt first, then pop and itch beyond that of poison ivy, last for three weeks, then split and dry up. They do not go away as long as you eat gluten. They can appear any time in your life - but often in your teenage years. I hope this was helpful. Take care. -T. Walker
- - - - - - - - - -
I had this problem for about 3 years. Suddenly appeared under a watchband. It continued to spread down to my hand. I refused to do steroids or any drugs for it, however I did use lots of herbs, including IF-C, Yucca, and many others. At times, everything I took helped but did not go away completely. I also used Aloe Vera gel which did help it the most while it was active. It eventually went away and for the last couple of years I haven't had the problem. I never saw my physician but I had an ER Dr. tell me it was contact dermatitis. I have a neighbor who has it at the moment and he is using the aloe vera gel and it is giving him a lot of relief. -Martha
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: