Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Black Out - Disoriented

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Black Out - Disoriented Reply with quote

Black Out - Disoriented

My 15 year old daughter stood up this morning and came into the kitchen, she fell down slowly and looked as if she were having a seizure (she looked blank in her eyes and her right hand was drawn and was jerking, slowly). She pulled out of it as quick as she went into it. I scared her because I thought she was joking around and I yelled at her. She said she just stood up to quick and blacked out. Her doctor called shortly afterwards and confirmed results from her blood work that she has mono. I told him what had just happened and he said it sounds like it is all from the mono. What do ya'll suggest? This was so scarey for me! Thanks for your responses! -Jan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If she had a fever or a reaction to the virus, this can cause a mild seizure. Boost her immune system with Immune Stimulator, Vitamin c and to address the virus give her Pau D'Arco. This is what we have used for a few years. Give her 6 Pau D'Arco caps every hour for 6 hours. Then decrease the dose to 3 capsules- 3 times a day for 10 days. I also use this Pau D'Arco protocol for any cold or flu. I learned this from my up-line Regional Manager and I always keep Pau D'Arco on hand. Blessings -Suzanne
Q: What could be the cause of waking up in the morning, feeling bad, then feeling progressively worse. Feeling disoriented, feeling like you were blacking out, losing vision, dizzy and overall weird. -Cynthia Leonard
Could be various things, but one thing I would consider is blood sugar. What do you eat in the morning and how soon after rising? -Georgiana
Inner ear infection, vertigo..might be a possibility - Cindy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: