Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Belching

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Belching Reply with quote

Belching

Here's an interesting one. Just massaged 75 year old woman who belched non-stop for most of the hour. Long, rolling ones. Claims that she has experienced this problem since her teen years, and Drs. have not been able to stop it, and do not know the cause. When I touched her in areas i.e. her shoulder, and back of neck she said that there were big belches in there that would come out. Didn't say that in the areas where you'd think they'd be hanging out (lol).

She is not overweight, does carry extra weight in thighs and backside, but is average proportions. I just kept thinking that perhaps she has billions of very large candida working overtime as she didn't appear to swallow the air prior to the non-stop belching. Did not matter if she was prone, supine, standing, sitting, etc.

Have you ever heard of such a condition, and what would you recommend? (She's going to be a stubborn sell!) Thank you in advance. -Sandi
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Oh boy, this is my "Food Enzyme" suggestion day. In Chinese this would be not enough fire in the middle burner to cook the food. She has fermentation going on and not enough enzymes in the stomach to digest. You can also add something to get the food moving in her case like LBS-II or LB-X and then also the Food Enzymes. I always keep samples of this product on hand so they can give it a try. If it works they return for a bottle. -Suzanne
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
She may need a liver and colon cleanse.

I would start with Food Enzymes, Before meals and in between meals. She should start taking Psyllium Seeds everyday for fiber and add some Cascara. I would add the Stomach Comfort too, to calm the digestion. Check out her diet. Encourage her to drink more water. She could add Liquid Chlorophyll to her water. I'm sure this would make a difference. -Teresa McIntyre
- - - - - - - - - -
Aside from a lack of digestive enzymes (our production of enzymes declines with age so at 75 I am sure she is quite low)I would add Colloidal Minerals to get the trace minerals needed for her body to produce enzymes. Zinc is particularly important for this and a lack of it almost always causes belching. Be careful on choosing colon formulas, I prefer Bowel Detox for the elderly as it is much more gentle. Yeast is sure to be present as the lack of enzymes would allow the yeast to happily live in the stomach. Yeast Fungal Detox is a good choice at a low dose due to her age. -Valerie G.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: