Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bee Stings

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Bee Stings Reply with quote

Bee Stings

I learned at NHBS that you can make a paste out of Activated Charcoal and Herbal Trim lotion to apply to the sting and draw out the poison. You could substitute some other liquid type substance if you don't have Herbal Trim handy. I have even used water to make the paste. -Rayelee
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I wanted to share a testimony for Activated Charcoal. We seem to have a lot of bees and hornets around our house this year. I got stung this past Saturday and I didn't see what did it but based on the bees around that day and how it felt my guess is that it was a bee. In just a few minutes the welt appeared about the size of my baby fingernail with the tiny hole in the center. I opened a capsule of Activated Charcoal and only used about a 1/2 of it. I used a Q-Tip to mix it with drops of Herbal Trim Skin Treatment applied it to the sting with the Q-Tip and covered it with a Band-Aid. In less than minutes the pain was gone. I forgot about it. Then a couple hours later I removed the Band-Aid and the welt was completely gone. You could not even see the hole any more. I was very impressed and very thankful. -Joanne
Looking for poultice recipe for swollen finger caused by bee sting from 3 days ago. Not sure if stinger is completely out. Note: this is for a 19 yr old music student who also works in food prep at a restaurant--so it needs to be kept simple... -Cindy
- - - - - - - - - -
Bentonite Clay mixed with a little water. Add lavender and tea tree essential oil, make a paste. Wrap with a band aid and leave it on changing 2 times a day. The clay will draw out the toxin and maybe the stinger too. -Suzanne
Q: Hi, everyone I got stung by a bee yesterday. But the bee was still alive because I swatted him away soon as he hit me. I made a paste out of activated charcoal and rubbed that on the sting. This morning my hand is slightly swollen. I feel some soreness in my forearm when I rub it. Any recommendations as to what else to do. I feel fine other than that though. -Toni
I'd try taking some HistaBlock and see if that helps. -Carol Matz
I would do a little HistaBlock and some IF-C -Kimberly Balas
We also recommend Red Clover and a the Bites Stings Homeopathic is good also with the Apis - which is specifically for stings. -Kasara D'Elene
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Any of these works great externally misted or taped on as a poultice:
Nature's Fresh, Lobelia Essence, CBG extract Marshmallow (poultice with water or the above) HistaBlock (mixed with water or natures fresh) -Desiree
Q: My daughter got stung by a bee two days, and now there is a terrible itch along w/ the swelling. is there anything i can give her to relieve this horrible itch? thank you, Heidi Mason
HistaBlock.
Here is the E/O recipe that kny recently shared:
Bug Bite to stop the itch and potential infection even from ticks:
5 Lavender, 5 Eucalyptus and 10 swt. Thyme in 1 oz Carrier. I carry this in the roller stick form for convenience. -Sharon Grimes
I use Black Cohosh for bee stings. Open up a capsule and make into a paste with water or aloe. Apply on sting. Pain disappears very quickly. -Laura
I guess I was thinking about an anaphylactic reaction, not just treating a plain ole' bee sting.
You are right, Laura - there are many simple things to do. I just make a baking soda paste and put it on the bite area; I prefer to use a paste from the Activated Charcoal if I have it on hand.
Sometimes we overlook the obvious!! -Sharon Grimes
Nature's Fresh -LeRae McBroom
HistaBlock mixed with Aloe Gel externally and HistaBlock and C internally. -Tonja Wells
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: