Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bedbugs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Bedbugs Reply with quote

Bedbugs

I have a friend who brought these home with her from a hotel room and now has to fumigate her whole house. What can be done naturally about these? Diffuser? Oils? I'm not sure. -Annie
- - - - - - - - - -
There's a Nature's Sunshine oil blend ....Guardian.....that an herbalist recommended spraying hotel rooms with...so maybe if she used a diffuser with the Guardian ????

One should wash all bedding in HOT water too...including the mattress pad. -Trish
- - - - - - - - - -
I make up a spritzer using NSP essential oils, that I spray on hotel beds and in the air. This recipe is also good for flu/colds...will kill just about anything! Also, Larissa's book has some recipes for bugs. The recipe I use is 20d Eucalyptus, 5d Frankincense, 6d Pine Needle, 10d Thyme and then I use the optional EO's of Peppermint, Rosemary, Lavender, Bergamot, Lemon, Wild Oregano to get the smell or effect I want at that time. Put in a 2oz spritzer with distilled water. You may adjust drops as you wish (consider using Larissa's dilution chart so you get the right strength). Spray everything with this! -Shari Uhazie
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: