Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bed Wetting - Adult

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Bed Wetting - Adult Reply with quote

Bed Wetting - Adult

I have a lady who has a bed wetting problem. Some of the solutions may be the same. I don't know how long this has been going on. I would say she is so embarrassed and humiliated that she will not see a doctor. She says it doesn't happen all the time but more often than she likes. Doesn't think she has any urinary infections. She says that each time it is related to a dream, wherein she is dreaming she is going to the bathroom. Is that weird or not? She doesn't relish giving up her night time ritual of sleepy time tea, it helps her relax. It is caffeine free, but I suggested she eliminate it because of the liquid so close to bed time. We do not carry the adult diapers etc at our store. Any helps or suggestions here? Thanks. -Judy W
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have seen time and time again that the problem is usually the transverse colon dipping and causing pressure on the bladder. Do a colon cleanse, Clean Start and continue with Psyllium Hulls. Lying on a slant board is excellent to help bring the transverse colon back up. It droops due to toxins and gravity weighing it down. Also muscle test for Devil's Claw, Kidney Activator (K) and Cornsilk. Acidophilus is important too. Maybe a high raw diet with lots of greens, no white sugar or white flour. No dairy. Black cherry juice and asparagus are excellent foods for this. -Mike Zavitz
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hi these are all great suggestions. I would add Uva Ursi to strengthen the bladder muscles this has worked for me and my clients. -Debbie Dehm
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: