Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back Pain

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Back Pain Reply with quote

Back Pain

My friend stepped off a curb twisted her ankle which was sore but went away. Two days later she could not move and was in intense pain. She has had every test. MRI, cortisone injection, prolotherapy. They inject an irritating substance into the area so the body's natural defenses will go there to build that area up. Didn't work at all. They have no answers as to the source of her pain. The pain comes from her tail bone on the right side and spreads across the back and down the legs. My thoughts are Nature's Fresh, lots of Bone/Skin Poultice internally, as well as a poultice, maybe with PLS II, Skeletal Strength, Whole Leaf Aloe. She did a castor oil pack - have not heard if that helped. Don't think she has a problem with constipation which would also irritate it. My friend had to quit her job and so I am happy to supply her with the herbs she needs but I'd like to know the bottom line on what will do the job. Please help me help her. -Patricia
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
May seem like too simple of a solution - has she tried chiropractic help? I know you said she has had lots of tests MRI's, etc., but has she had an adjustment? We are blessed here in central Indiana with a wonderful chiropractor, Dr Mike Williams. He is very competent, very knowledgeable about herbal therapies and he even does muscle testing before, during and after the adjustments to make sure the right areas have been worked on. She could need a few simple hip adjustments and ankle adjustments. Sounds like pinched nerves, sciatic, maybe any possibility of herniated disc. Would defiantly seek a good chiropractor. Call around if you don't know of any and ask if they do muscle reflex testing. I think she would see an immediate improvement, don't let other medical professionals talk you out of it. A good reliable chiropractor can work wonders. Sorry I can't offer more advice but this is definitely where I would start next. -Stacey Brown
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: