Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back - Herniated Disk

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Back - Herniated Disk Reply with quote

Back - Herniated Disk

I have both of these problems going on T-4 5 Both legs and low back are in pain when I walk. Any suggestions. -Mary
- - - - - - - - - -
I would try Nature's Fresh, spraying on the spine.... I have both of these problems going on T-4 5 -Kathy MacLaren
- - - - - - - - - -
A friend used clary sage, skeletal strength and other herbs to support. She was able to bypass surgery and is working with a PT with no limits. -Robin
- - - - - - - - - -
Q I know of a woman in her thirties that had an operation about 9 yrs. ago for a herniated disk. She says that this is now happening again to another disk. She got a cortisone shot I believe recently and had a reaction to it.
I was thinking Yucca may be helpful. Can EverFlex Cream help any? Don't know. Any real life experiences out there? Can anyone explain what deficiencies cause a person to be susceptible to this? Thanks. -Lourdes Martinez
- - - - - - - - - -
Yep, I had one and lost it without any drugs or medical help. My story is included in the FAQ page document "Back Pain". I used tons of PLS II and swear by it. http//www.nspforum.com/faq/index.cgi?read=1033 -Georgiana
- - - - - - - - - -
I have an Aunt who had a failed disk surgery. She absolutely loves the EverFlex Cream for the pain. -Mandy
- - - - - - - - - -
Q MRI shows L4-5 has a bulging disk affecting nerves to my right leg and a cyst affecting my left leg. My chiropractor is trying acupuncture, he thinks surgery is a strong possibility. 3 more disks above this area are also degenerative as well as the herniated one. He is concerned because the ones above may have trouble anytime soon and surgery could be a problem. 3 weeks I go to a neurosurgeon. My lower back hurts and I can't walk very far. I'd love to avoid surgery. I'm 45. any suggestions out there? -Mary
- - - - - - - - - -
Spraying Nature Fresh topically is a pain relief thing. Some say you can take it internally . . . .but, I haven't tried it. I haven't found acupuncture to be effective for anything other than immediate pain. I did feel B.E.S.T. Chiropractic treatment and Myropractic treatments were very effective. The PLS II helping those treatments to last. http//www.nspforum.com/faq/index.cgi?read=1033 Hope you find these suggestions helpful. -Georgiana
- - - - - - - - - -
herniated 8 years ago. I started out with Skeletal formula and for some reason stopped taking it for a couple of years. Lately my pain was really bad and I had a bottle on hand. Im taking it again, but added MSM both NSP and boy what a difference it has made. It took a few days before I noticed the difference. I also take 2000mg vitamin C, 1200 mg Calcium-Magnesium, Vitamin E with Selenium, and Vari-Gone. I really suggest you try these along with stretching and stabilization exercises to help reduce the pain and degeneration of bone. -Suzanne
- - - - - - - - - -
I have had a herniated disc and successfully healed it with supplements and stretching exercises that my chiropractor recommended. You need to get nutrients into your body that help heal, reduce the inflammation, and restore and rebuild the discs. I used EverFlex tablets 3 twice daily, Vitamin C 3000-5000mg a day, Skeletal Strength 6 day, Protease Plus to reduce inflamation 3 per day, and EverFlex cream topically for pain. -Valerie G.
- - - - - - - - - -
Q We just found out the disk between my mom's fourth and fifth lumbar is degenerated and she is in pain all the time. It is very painful for her to walk. I'm giving her Noni, Coral Calcium, Colloidal Minerals, Triple Relief and Master Gland. Do you all have any other suggestions? -Jan Sims
- - - - - - - - - -
Do go read the post on the Forum FAQ page on Back Pain. (www.nspforum.com, click FAQ) That's the disk I actually lost over time. Never had med's, know the pain well . . . . .Finally, the vertebrates fused and I have it under control now. My story is there. -Georgiana
- - - - - - - - - -
The Bone/Skin Poultice formula is better for rebuilding bone than Coral Calcium. All the coral calcium does is buffer acid and will not reach the bone area as effectively. The Yucca is good to take down inflammation and Collatrim can help rebuild the connective tissue surrounding the bone area which is where the pain is usually generated. Triple Relief will help with pain but will not fix the cause of it. I would suggest eliminating Coral Calcium and switching the colloidal minerals to Mineral Chi tonic. It is also necessary to get calcium to the area via B12 and folic acid along with EFA's to cross the intestinal membrane so make sure the colon is moving and use Bifidophilus. The Skeletal Strength in addition to the Bone/Skin formula would be best for calcium. -Kimberly Balas
- - - - - - - - - -
Try the EverFlex. It helps pain and may help regenerate the area too. -Connie
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: