Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Baby - Teething

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Baby - Teething Reply with quote

Baby - Teething

Are there any natural remedies for teething pain in infants? Any testimonials for NSP's Teething homeopathic? Is Orajel safe to use? -Christine
- - - - - - - - - -
We have used the homeopathic teething by itself or in combination with Distress Remedy and or Lobelia rub on the gums. We also diluted one drop of clove oil with our massage oil and rub it on the gums and received great results. -LeRae
- - - - - - - - - -
When your baby is teething the best remedy is to take a piece of an apple and cut it in square fold it with a small piece of cloth, let your baby chew or rub against it and that will give some sort of relief. -Malerato
- - - - - - - - - -
Try the Teething Homeopathic Remedy or Distress Remedy-they worked great with my children! Best wishes...Laura Koepp
- - - - - - - - - -
Hi, I have 2 suggestions that I have seen work many, many times when my kids were babies:

(1) Teething Homeopathic remedy. It is sweet and takes only a few drops.

(2) Lobelia (liquid). Rub a small amount on baby's sore gums. Can also be rubbed on baby's shoulders for a calming effect. Best wishes. -Ruth
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: