Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Baby - Preparing for

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Baby - Preparing for Reply with quote

Baby - Preparing for

What does everyone suggest for a couple that would like to conceive a baby sometime this coming fall? For instance what herbs and vitamins would be good, what foods or beverage should they avoid, etc.

And could you suggest it like perhaps the His and Her agenda? They are both 26, non- smokers, and seem to be in good health.

Oh and another thing--- They asked is there some way to help conceive a BOY ? Thanks much. -Ardis Nehlich
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I would get the CD from Steven Horne/Tree of Light - that has all the past articles on it - there are many articles in there, some from Judith Cobb, and others - that talk about preparing for having a baby, all the way thru post delivery - we hand them out to women all the time - and they all find them very useful. -Kasara D'Elene
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I would get Judith Cobb's "Pregnancy Naturally" as it has all the recommendations you could possible need both for before, during and after pregnancy. I wish I had this book during mine!
-Mandy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: