Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Baby - Hyper

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Baby - Hyper Reply with quote

Baby - Hyper

What could be good for an 11 month old baby who is too hyper? I recommended
STRESS J, but the mom says is not working.
This mother believes her baby is hyper because he barely sleeps at daytime like one half an hour or so and sometimes he does not sleep at all, and at night he still awakes several times.
The mother says she is still breast feeding him and that he is already eating home made cooked and blended vegetables and home made cooked and blended fruits.
It seems to me that this baby is in a well balanced diet. So I am thinking could it be something that the mother is eating, and giving it to the baby thru the milk? -Luz Caicedo
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I agree with you. Unless she is giving the baby something other than vegetables -- it could very well be what the mother is eating or drinking. Ask her if she is drinking coffee, tea or colas. Even eating chocolate can be too much caffeine for the baby. -Georgiana
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
In January I took a class through CNHP called Vaccinations and Early Childhood Nutrition, taught by Elaine Newkirk. She taught us that if moms have morning sickness it's a good indication that when the developing baby starts producing adrenal substance, that it will produce enough for two, and that's why mom starts feeling better as the pregnancy goes on. However, when baby is born it still has adrenal substance for two, baby can't sleep and since mom has been living off that extra adrenal substance, and that supply is cut off, mom is tired most of the time.

Elaine said providing a calm atmosphere will help reduce the adrenal stress in babies and young children, but that using vibrational therapies when the children get older is the only way she knows of to reverse the adrenal damage caused by overproduction of adrenal substance.

So, she says if you know a mom who is pregnant and gets morning sickness immediately start supporting the kidneys, and this cycle will stop. Apparently the reason moms get morning sickness is due to the developing baby's waste products overwhelming mom's kidneys, which is another indicator that mom needs to do some work on her health after baby is born. -Carol Matz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: