Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Baby - Early

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: Baby - Early Reply with quote

Baby - Early

Born 4 months early. Who Is Now 16 Months.
This little guy has had many, many problems, but he is doing so good now except he is still on 4 drugs, his lungs still need help, he keeps getting too much mucus, and the doctor, who has really helped told parents that the baby plus all in family had to get flu shots to protect the baby, so they did. Really, in most cases he would have been left to die, that how bad it was when he was born, he was in the hospital months, but he is a great little guy, I had the privilege of watching him and his 4 year old brother the other week, and he like I said is doing great. But his mom, wants him off the drugs, and wants to build his immune system to say the least. She has another product she got from a friend for the older child, its some kind of Colloidal Silver, she wants to know if she can give it to the baby, I told her I didn't know the brand, but I knew she could give him ours. So what can I suggest she get for this little guy to help him, the Dr. gave him some awful tasting multi. vits. and she wants something different. Also, I suggested Acidophilus, we have several, am not sure which would be best, and then his immune system builder, any suggestions? One more thing, his older brother has, since the baby, been bitting his finger and toe nails, he does take a multi, but I suggested he need something for his nerves, he also went through much, missing his mom a lot and just everything. So if anyone can help me with this, I would more than appreciate it. Thank You. - Jeannette Romanofsky
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This is a really complicated situation.
1) for baby's brother - Red Mandarin and Rose essential oils
2) for the baby - something for digestion - Catnip & Fennel perhaps
- something for immune - Astragalus
- something for lungs - Mullein
- multi vit for both children - Herbal Trace Minerals and Rosehips
This is really basic and with the limited info you sent this should be a good start. -Judith Cobb
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: