Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Baby - Ear Fluid

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Baby - Ear Fluid Reply with quote

Baby - Ear Fluid

How would one go about drying up fluid in the ear of a 4 month old. The parents want to test the baby's hearing but there is consistent fluid in the ear. The child does not exhibit any signs of ear infection. Would liquid ALJ an Beta-carotene work? Thanks. -Laurie
- - - - - - - - - -
I prefer to use an extract of mullein, lobelia, yerba santa, orally. I also put lobelia extract in the ear. Lobelia makes the eustachian tube dilate, thus allowing fluid to drain. -Judith Cobb
- - - - - - - - - -
Nature's Sunshine has Lobelia extract, and we have Yerba Santa in the CCA W/Yerba Santa Extract. This, in itself, might be good. You can make an extract out of Mullein yourself, if you like -- but this ready made one would really do the job -- it has the mullein and the yerba santa in it. Give it a try. This "blurp" on it is from the NSP website. We use it "straight" with a glass of water afterwards. My grandchildren have used it since they were babies. I would just drop a few drops in the baby's mouth and then give her a little water.

Use the Lobelia as Judith suggested.

CCA W/Yerba Santa is an extract that contains rose hips, chamomile flowers, mullein leaves, yarrow flowers, yerba santa leaves, golden seal root, myrrh gum, peppermint leaves, sage flowers, astragalus root, slippery elm bark, lemon grass herb and capsicum fruit. Take 20–25 drops in 2 oz. of warm water with a meal twice daily. Children: Take approximately 10–15 drops in 2 oz. warm water with a meal twice daily. -Georgiana
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: