Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Baby - Crying Excessively

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Baby - Crying Excessively Reply with quote

Baby - Crying Excessively

I have a little baby who is now 3 months old, cries excessively and sounds like he is in pain. He has a herniated umbilical and no bowel movements for a few days. He is fully breast fed. He is settled in an upright position but screams when laid down. Any thoughts or similar experiences shared would be fantastic. Thanks. -Tracy
- - - - - - - - - -
This happened with my baby when she was three months old as well. She also had the herniated umbilical which righted itself at seven months. Bella only pooped about once a week, and my Dr. said it was normal, it was just how her body used the breast milk. Did she just have immunizations? Bella is not immunized, but I know that can sometimes cause such a reaction, otherwise it is probably her digestive system getting itself together. I used to have success with Gripe Water, which can be purchased at a health food store, but also you can make your own ginger and camomile tea , and give it in drops. Waiting it out another month or so will probably show great improvement. My husband and I were adamant that we would not put her on "reflux" meds, and I am glad we waiting and treated her naturally. -Reba Dragon
- - - - - - - - - -
I had great results with the Noni Juice and you can add some Bifidophilus. It works great even on babies. -Sandy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: