Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Autism

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Autism Reply with quote

Autism

My son is 6 yrs old. He has been having seizures that I was aware of from March this year. He started having 3-5 a day. They were mild. Now he is falling, has to wear a helmet to protect his head and has we have just gotten back MRI results that say his Brain has shrunk a little. Does anyone know why this would happen? He now gets seizures during the day and now before he goes to sleep at night he can have 14 mild ones before he goes into a deep sleep. The ones during the day he will either stare, cry out for no reason or have the ones that make him fall. Where I am from we have no Pediatric Neurologist on the island so I have to take him to Canada. He is also Autistic, he has some speech not much. I just wanted to talk with someone who could also advice me on what kind of diet he should be on. Right now he eats alot of starch, vegetables and chicken. -Vicki Mayers
- - - - - - - - - -
I would get a food combining chart and start there. No proteins and starch in the same meal. If you are giving him cow's milk - please stop. Goat's milk or rice milk would be a better alternative. I would recommend that you give him omega 3 EPA, blue vervain, a multi vitamin as well as Bifidophilus to start with. -Sandy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I began defusing essential oils in the room where he was sitting and then I began rubbing him gently with a very peaceful blend. Within just a few moments he became so manageable that his mother could not believe this was her son. Along with Stress-J and Nerve Control and some others, this child became more manageable in school and we began a very heavy parasite program. Before he went to live with his father this child was doing so much better. I knew we had a long way to go, but I never lose hope in working with anyone. -Barbara Flot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: