Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Asperger Syndrome

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sun 17, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Asperger Syndrome Reply with quote

Asperger Syndrome

My 5 year old son (fully vaccinated until age 2 - when I learned of the dangers) has been having behavioral problems since the age of 3. It looks like we finally have a diagnosis - Asperger Syndrome; a Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD) in the autism spectrum. Before the diagnosis I gave him the Vaccination Detox (3/4 bottle) and Focus Attention Powder and have not seen much improvement. I will test him for Stress-J as I know he undergoes alot of stress/anxiety with this disorder. Please respond if you have any other ideas on how I might help him. -Judy
- - - - - - - - - -
Have you tried Heavy Metal Detox? Are you looking at what's in the house? What kinds of cleaning products do you use? Are they chemicals or very safe things like baking soda, vinegar, essential oils? Any artificial sweeteners? These are neurotoxins. Pesticides on foods (non-organic raisins are really bad)can also be neurotoxins. Most problems are environmental, so that's what I would be looking at. There are over 80,000 chemicals in our environment and nobody knows what effect they will do to the body in combination. You can try eliminating some foods for a couple of weeks then reintroducing it to see if there's a difference. I would look at the biggies first - like wheat, dairy, corn.... Are you using PURE water? Reverse Osmosis? Does he get enough enzymes and minerals? Are there any emotional upsets? EFT could help there. It's a search and find mission, but if you look deep enough, the answer is there. These are just some ideas where to look first. -Nancy Coulter
- - - - - - - - - -
My friend son was also just diagnosed with this. He is seeing a regular MD who "prescribed" Probiotics, omega 6 fatty acids as fish oils, and extra minerals. There are some good doctors out there. She also "prescribed" yoga for him. We need more doctors like her. -Shari Lyon
- - - - - - - - - -
Try Liquid Echinacea/Goldenseal, Bifidophilus and Alfalfa. -S. Mitchell
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: