Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anti-Inflammatory

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sun 17, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Anti-Inflammatory Reply with quote

Anti-Inflammatory

Is there a Nature's Sunshine product that acts as an anti-inflammatory that could be used in place of the usual prescription drugs for inflamation?

My customer has a back injury and does not wish to take a prescription anti-inflammatory drug. Thanks. -Bill Beers
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Proactazyme and Protease Plus both have powerful anti-inflammatory actions, especially when taken between meals on an empty stomach. That is the reason that Proactazyme is included in JNT-Ease Pack. I'd recommend the JNT-Ease pack for your customer. Also, after an injury ice packs are the best anti-inflammatory. Tell him to avoid heat pads, regardless of what his doctor told him (they frequently tell patients to put heat on an inflamed joint, even though it is clearly contraindicated) and have him see a chiropractor if he isn't already. -Duane Weed
- - - - - - - - - - - -
I love MSM for any time of strain/sprain. I personally have found taking a lot of it (I did 4, then an hour later 3, then 2 every 2 hours until symptoms improved then did per bottle and gradually tapered off) initially really makes a difference. I also like the Nature's Fresh to spray on the area (I did it at least 3 times/day) and drank a lot of water with it. -Jane
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: