Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anemia - Parasites

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sun 17, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject: Anemia - Parasites Reply with quote

Anemia - Parasites

I have a friend who is anemic....has been through all sorts of tests which have failed to show WHY she's anemic. I recently came across an article claiming that one of the symptoms of parasites could be anemia...stomach pain and bloating (those were the only major symptoms she had that could possibly point towards parasite problems). She does have a dog.

I didn't want to suggest doing the ParaCleanse because I'm still new at this and am reluctant to try muscle testing on her. (she tends to be skeptical of that stuff)

Does anyone have any ideas as to possible causes of anemia....and IF it could be parasites? -Trish
- - - - - - - - - -
Try Senna Combo 4 for about 5dys. Black Walnut and Astragalus you can add Colloidal Minerals. -S. Mitchell
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: