Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anal Fissure?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sun 17, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject: Anal Fissure? Reply with quote

Anal Fissure?

I would like to see if anyone has any ideas on how a person could help the body heal an anal fissure. The doctor only suggested a cortisone cream and surgery as options. I know there must be other things that can be done. Thank you in advance for your help. -Diana
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I recently had one of those. They are quite painful. I tried lots of things. What worked was this. To help with the healing I used real Aloe Vera Plant. Cut the leaves and scraped out the jelly to form a goo. Added 1 capsule of White Oak Bark to about 2 tsps of Aloe and put that on after bowel movement. After about a week the fissure was healed. I also took 1 capsule of White Oak Bark with every meal. I was amazed. -Tom
I had a very bad case of anal fissure and have successfully cured it with high doses of Magnesium (I would muscle test myself for the following at least 2 - 3 times a day:

Magnesium, Vari-Gone Caps and Vari-Gone Cream, LOCLO twice daily. I would experiment and put the cream on a suppository and even add black walnut liquid or powder to the cream.

It took a while, but it worked.

I still make sure I take Magnesium twice daily and Loclo. Hope this helps. -Candice
Horsetail...I suggest opening capsule and mixing with oil and apply topically. A homemade suppository can be made mixing the horsetail in a firmer substance.(I am thinking beeswax) Maybe others can suggest a firmer base. Colloidal Silver saturated on a cotton facial pad and left on as long as possible is also soothing and healing. Neva
Q: I would like to see if anyone has any ideas on how a person could help the body heal an anal fissure. The doctor only suggested a cortisone cream and surgery as options. I know there must be other things that can be done. Thank you in advance for your help. -Diana
I recently had one of those. They are quite painful. I tried lots of things. What worked was this. To help with the healing I used real Aloe Vera Plant. Cut the leaves and scraped out the jelly to form a goo. Added 1 capsule of White Oak Bark to about 2 tsp. of Aloe and put that on after bowel movement. After about a week the fissure was healed. I also took 1 capsule of White Oak Bark with every meal. I was amazed. -Tom
I had a very bad case of anal fissure and have successfully cured it with high doses of Magnesium (I would muscle test myself for the following at least 2 - 3 times a day:

Magnesium, Vari-Gone Caps and Vari-Gone Cream, LOCLO twice daily. I would experiment and put the cream on a suppository and even add black walnut liquid or powder to the cream. It took a while, but it worked.

I still make sure I take Magnesium twice daily and LOCLO. Hope this helps. -Candice
Q: I would like to see if anyone has any ideas on how a person could help the body heal an anal fissure. The doctor only suggested a cortisone cream and surgery as options. I know there must be other things that can be done. Thank you in advance for your help. -Diana
My husband has just had the same diagnosis and fortunately his doctor suggested fiber and a stool softener. We are using the LOCLO not only for the fiber, but because it has the
citrus bio. that will help to tone the walls. Also the Herbal Pumpkin or the LBS II for keeping
the bowel moving and soft. Flax Seed Oil would be helpful also. I'm thinking about White Oak Bark too used not only internally -but as a suppository. -Melody Lambert

Magnesium, Vari-Gone capsules and Vari-Gone Cream, LOCLO twice daily. I would
experiment and put the cream on a suppository and even add Black Walnut liquid or powder to the cream. It took a while, but it is now gone. I still make sure I take Magnesium twice daily and LOCLO. Hope this helps. -Candice Frantz
Are you talking about a fistula? My husband had one years ago and he got rid of it by taking Vitamin E internally. -Gwen Wildes
I recently had one of those. They are quite painful. I tried lots of things. What worked was this. To help with the healing I used real Aloe Vera Plant. Cut the leaves and scraped out the jelly to form a goo. Added 1 capsule of White Oak Bark to about 2 tsps of Aloe and put that on after bowel movement. After about a week the fissure was healed. I also took 1 capsule of White Oak Bark with every meal. I was amazed. -Tom Lugaresi
Q: Q: I am expecting a young woman to call me who has Anal Fissures. Regular doctors want to do surgery, but she is not quite ready to accept this. They are so painful she cannot ride in a car.

My first thought was Bowel Build and Slippery Elm -- does anyone have any additional thoughts of what might be useful? Also, if anyone has a quick description of anal fissures and what might cause them, I would appreciate that also. -Nancy Jackson
Cracks in the anal open that bleed when re-opened each time another bowel movement passes through. Caused by constipation and lack of fiber and sufficient water. The worse they get, the more a person tries to stop their bowels from moving, which makes the problem even worse. I help lots of young boys with this ­ the Slippery Elm is wonderful because it makes it impossible for them to hold onto those bowel movements, so they slide out. I have them do witch hazel sitz baths, and moms apply Golden Salve to help with the healing. Increase fiber and water intake. The surgery often makes such a smaller anal opening that it creates even more problems. Hope you can help her! -Sharon Grimes
What worked for me was this recipe:
2 ounces Jojoba Oil
15 drops NSP Geranium Essential Oil
5 drops cypress Essential oil
Apply to clean anal area.

The fissure I had was in association with extremely bad case of hemorrhoids.(I could barley walk let alone sit on anything too hard). I had been taking herbs (LBS II, Slippery Elm) and just finished doing a Tiao He Cleanse which must have aggravated everything. This recipe is what really helped me the most get over the pain. -Nicki Abbott
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: