Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Snoring

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Snoring Reply with quote

Snoring

Does anyone have any good ideas for snoring? I know we have a product called SnorEase, but it doesn't sound all that popular. One post asked about Bayberry. Did you ever try it? This is for a potential new customer who is new to herbs. Thanks for your help. -Randi Katzfey
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I've had clients mention that applying Tei Fu Oil under their nose, throat have helped with snoring. Snore-Ease might be worth a try also. Dorie
My husband uses Breath Free. Just a drop on a finger tip rubbed across his forward before going to bed. -Debbie S
I am a little different. I find if the person can take Dong Quai 5, an hour before bed, snoring will gradually ease off. I did have a patient who snored so loud that he was relegated to the room next to the garage. He stopped snoring. When I was traveling around Tasmania I would fall asleep before I took the Dong Quai therefore my room-mate had a few noisy nights. I believe that snoring is connected to the heart. So build up the heart as well with Hawthorn and Capsicum and Dong Quai and anything else they may need. -Valerie
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Q: Co-worker exhausted from lack of sleep due to her husband's snoring. Also creating marital discord. -Lucinda
- - - - - - - - - - - -
My husband uses SnorEase and it works great until we added Hawthorn Berries to it and well I sleep really great now. -Rachel
- - - - - - - - - - - -
I swear by SnorEase...it really does work...the trick is to take it 30 minutes before you go to sleep. I take three every night. -Robin S.
Q: I need help for a snoring cure are there any herbs that will make my husband breathe more easily at night and not snore this is hard on our marriage please advise thanks he refuses laser surgery. -Connie
Last year I gave my husband Fenugreek Thyme for a chronic cough he developed after bronchitis. Amazingly enough his cough went away so did his snoring. This has worked for several other people I have helped also. Snor Ease works well for some people. -Lindy
I found an amazing simple cure for snoring. Had a guy who snored so bad his wife would not have him sleep inside the house. Put him into a room attached to the garage. We used Dong Quai. Tested for the amount he personally required by using kinesiology. In a couple of weeks he was quiet. I use it on myself and my husband too. In time they need less and less. Snoring relates to the heart. Dong Quai is a really great heart herb for men and women. My husband took in one session down the hatch before I knew how much was a safe dose. I did not know he was taking that many but he lived to tell the tale and continues to take them. If he is very unwell like heading for a heart attack or a stroke or if he has had either it helps for a faster recovery to in an emergency then more if required. -Valerie Steiner
I have the same problem. I gave him the Snor-Ease and it does help but there are still some nights that are worse than others. I think he eats too much dairy which clogs his sinuses and produces the mucous. I try to tell him to cut back but my advice isn't always followed. Mean while he will stick with the Snor Ease and I will be sleeping through the night. Hope this helps. -Paige
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: