Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Skin Tags

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Skin Tags Reply with quote

Skin Tags

Probably a dumb question but is there anything that can help with those annoying skin tags. One Dr. told me they were caused by a virus. Any suggestion other than having a Dr. burn them off. -Carol Mock
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I was told they are caused by dirty blood - need to cleanse the liver. Chinese Blood Build, Alfalfa, and Chlorophyll would be great for starters. -Peggy Day
I have suspected that the skin tags I have had in the past were hormonally related since they generally occurred during pregnancy. I've found that a little black ointment on the tag, covered with a band-aid, will cause it to turn black and fall off in three to five days. -Gail Pfaff
Skin tags are associated with diabetes. humm.... -David Satterlee
Good old Black Ointment. Try putting it on and cover with a bandage. In a few days, it should turn black and fall off. -Steffie Buchholtz
It was explained to me in a Homeopathic course that there are 4 types of individuals Psoric, Psycotic, Tuberlinic, and Luetic. They represent stages of a person's health. The Psoric is good condition and can eliminate and you can start off in life like that, but through genetic or lifestyle can start to clog up the system and especially if not eliminating, the second stage is Psycotic, which means that you are not eliminating as well, holding material in and one of the symptoms is skin tags, so it just means you have to open up your furnace (body) and stop making smoke and allow a fire, by opening up all eliminating channels such as bowel, kidney, lymph, lungs and skin. Then things will get better. -Joanne Thaxter
First a quick note - someone a while back asked about skin tags. My mom and I were covered with them during our pregnancies, and at no other time. I suspect they are related to hormonal imbalances (notorious in our family, along with candida). My upper body and even my face were covered. I put on lots of Pau d' Arco lotion, and kept them covered with a band-aid, to keep them moist. Eventually they blackened and fell off. The tiny ones I just snipped off. I know, it's gross!
Duane Weed wrote: I have an article that claims that skin tags are an outer manifestation of polyps in the colon. -Morgan Pfaff
Sort of like a mole, but different. It is a thick, little bitty flap of skin that grows on the outside - can be on the neck. Sort of like an external polyp. -Georgiana Duncan
You could give the VS-C a try !!!! -Debra Hughes
Several weeks ago I ask about getting rid of skin tags. Someone suggested Black Ointment. BINGO! Worked like a charm. However, in my rush to experiment with this I "forgot" that I don't handle the adhesive from the band-aids very well. I even got the "paper tape" type and the kind for sensitive skin.
I got rid of the tag in about 4 days however, 2 weeks later I'm still trying to straighten out my skin. I have more tags I would like to work on, but does anyone have any suggestions on what to use instead of band-aids. I used gauze also, but you have to tape the gauze on and that's a no-no also. -Carol Mock
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: