Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sex Drive - Low

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Sex Drive - Low Reply with quote

Sex Drive - Low

I have been searching for a product that will help my low libido. I have been on Master Gland for several months and thought it helped a little, but still have a real problem with vaginal dryness and have at least 2 weeks out of every month where I have no desire whatsoever. There are several websites out there with products that are suppose to help but I would appreciate some help from anyone whose has found something that works.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sometimes as we get older we start experiencing a loss of testosterone. This is one of our sex drive hormones. If this is for women DHEA-F will help. To this I would add a tonic herb called White American Ginseng. Many women experience an increase in testosterone from NSP Wild Yam Cream. NSP has a 500. You can try this with the DHEA.

For men the DHEA-M is helpful. There is ginseng in this product. It provides more energy as well as tonic building effects. Im concerned with all this talk of decreasing cholesterol as it also decreases fat and fat is where we get out sterols to make more hormones. Good fat from protein is necessary for the body to operate. Many athletes experience a loss of hormones due to trying to lower their fat ratio to unhealthy low levels. Of course we need to get more quality rest. No one feels like playing if they are tired. Vitamin B complex, Omega fish oils and Super GLA is needed also. -Suzanne
I had a 30 yr. old lady to tell me she had her tubes tied and for the last 2 yrs. her sex drive is very low. She is asking for help. I am thinking X-Action or Damiana. Any suggestions would be very helpful. Thanks To All, -Linda Morgan
Q: Can anyone recommend an herbal supplement that will increase my libido?? Many thanks for your help!! Blessings. -Elaine P
I know what helped mine: Damiana.

However, I was low in testosterone this is why it helped me...Damiana supports your body in creating more testosterone.

How are you with your estrogen? Do you have regular periods which is a sign of at least normal levels of estrogen?

Also, are you feeling exhausted and having a hard time going to sleep and staying asleep? If so, your adrenal glands may need support and in that case Nervous Fatigue Formula (about 6-9 a day) would get you sleeping and rejuvenated. Best wishes. - Lourdes Martinez
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: