Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sea Calcium

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Sea Calcium Reply with quote

Sea Calcium

Just curious why this would happen. My sister took 1/2 scoop of the powder Sea Calcium and she started feeling abnormal. Like an anxiety situation and she started getting shaky and somewhat light headed is the way she explained this to me. She is trying to balance her PH and is expecting the Green Zone to be delivered tomorrow, but thought as long as she had the Sea Calcium which she has never used before to try to kick start this today. Any reason why this would happen? Thank you. -Kris
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I've only used the Sea Calcium capsules, and have not had any problems as you described. Is she also taking a balanced Calcium/Magnesium with the Sea Calcium? I understand that there are two criteria to using Sea Calcium -- one is that you must take it with a calcium/magnesium product and that you not take it unless you are too acid.

Did she only take it ONE time? If so, why does she assume it's the Sea Calcium causing the symptoms? Possibly it was something else entirely. Maybe someone else can be more help than I.

Also, IF you put your email address in when you post -- any replies will come to you via e-mail AND be on the board. -Georgiana
I also take 2 sea calcium and 1 magnesium at bed time and I have never had a problem. I take the colloidal minerals in the AM. Is that OK?? I am also too acidic. No, she is not taking another calcium or magnesium supplement. She had this happen about 5 minutes after drinking the sea calcium which she followed with a glass of water. She has been testing her PH for 1 week and cannot get it to budge. She is way too acidic. Hopefully the GreenZone will help her. We are both trying to balance PH and eat right for your type eating plan. -Kris
I really can't tell you why she is having those symptoms -- but just wonder if it's because she needs plenty of Cal/Mag with her Sea Calcium.

The Colloidal Minerals are an excellent product, BUT, I'm sure I've read that the Sea Calcium should not be used as a source of calcium. You should take a calcium/magnesium with it.

Diet will be SUPER important. I'm sure the pH GreenZone will be helpful also.

I think I read recently that your urine pH will fluctuate during the day according to what you eat -- that it's important to see the change in your saliva pH. Boy, I wish I could remember where I read that. . . .

Do a search for this article - Acid Alkaline Balance –– Calcium Loss -Georgiana
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: