Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scleroderma - Heart Turning to Stone

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Scleroderma - Heart Turning to Stone Reply with quote

Scleroderma - Heart Turning to Stone

I just had a call about an 11 year old boy who has this problem of his heart turning to stone and has already had a mild heart attack. What is this condition and is there anything that can be done short of a heart transplant? -Steve Denehie

So sad to hear. I'm sure the parents are frantic. If this is Scleroderma I have heard amazing testimonies for using Colostrum in mega doses. This is regular Colostrum NOT Colostrum Plus. -Dawn Pfaff
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I've never treated this disease. However, in using the knowledge that I have learned from Steven Horne's courses (Tree of Light) is that you look at the symptoms of the illness (i.e. is it a hot/cold - dry/wet disease). Then you attack it from the opposite end with herbs/supplementation that have energies that are the opposite of the ailment: Therefore, since scleroderma is a hardening (a rigid, dry) condition herbs that are most likely to have a positive affect are mucilant, bitter/acrid and salty herbs.

I recommend Aloe Vera (ingest) if need on can use topical aloe as well. Will soothe and cool irritated tissues and help tissue healing and repair. Horsetail and/or Alfalfa (will provide many minerals and silicon for elasticity of tissue)they purify and alkalize blood. They can reduce inflammation and irritation in the body. Lobelia would also be a good option. It relaxes the muscles (helps w/ muscle spasms) and diffuses power that opens up the flow of blood and lymph through-out the body. Finally, I suggest VS-C (in capsule or liquid). It is very high in anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-parasitic, anti-viral properties. It doesn't hurt to take in case this whole ordeal began with a foreign micro-organism. I highly suggest it.

I'd like to add something else I found in the MSM post section: Scleroderma. The initial symptoms of Scleroderma (syscernic sclerosis) are swelling and thickening of the fingertips. It evolves into a chronic disease with scarring of the skin, joints and internal organs. When this scarring affects the esophagus, patients experience difficulty swallowing and chronic heartburn. Jacob, who has served as the medical director for the Scleroderma International Foundation for more than 25 years says that both MSM and DMSO can ease symptoms. Both substances appear to normalize collagen formation

Best of luck to the family. It's great that you will be able to provide much needed support and information. -Lourdes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: