Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scar Tissue

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Scar Tissue Reply with quote

Scar Tissue

I have a gentleman who had back surgery on L5 20 years ago and L4 last year because they were ruptured and herniated. The scar tissue is internal and putting pressure on the spinal column. It is causing pain and affecting his walking. Do you have any suggestions for the pain and also reducing the scar tissue? -Jolene Caldwell
- - - - - - - - - - - -
PLS-II internally will help with the pain. Also have him drink about 1/2 ounce of the Nature's Fresh Enzymes daily and also spray it on the back area. Helichrysum topically and MSM internally will also help with scar tissue build up. It is going to help to get healthy nerve repair too. The best thing is St. John's Wort with Flax Seed oil internally. -Kimberly Balas
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Kim, also Hawthorne is helpful in reducing scar tissue. I have used it for 4 years with great luck as I also have a herniated L5-S1. I reduced pain with Skeletal formula as the valerian really helped with the back spasms. I never tried the PLS11 but 3ill give it a try. Thanks. -Suz
- - - - - - - - - - - -
I am the one that started using PLS II for back pain, twenty + years ago. It does work, but the key is in the volume. Rarely, would less than 20 at once do any good. The best have tried breaking up the amount and it just doesn't work. It may take up to 35 or 40 at once to initially easy the pain if it's bad (depending on the person's weight). 6 + ounces of Nature's Noni helps also. I lost my ruptured disk between L4 and L5 using only PLS II many years ago. Now, if I need it, I only take it once or twice and am usually ok. I think I took 23 once the other day, and 17 the next day, and that was it. When you are just starting -- take the large amount once and decrease by 5, AM & PM, as long as you remain pain free. If the pain returns, go back to the previous amount.

I tried different therapies. . . Regular Chiropractic didn't help much in a long run. . . B.E.S.T. Chiropractic was a big help at the time, but now I have a Myropractor, that I go to a couple times a year - that's about all I need. I do take the Noni fairly regularly, only use PLS II when needed -- which isn't very often anymore. -Georgiana
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Chickweed will help dissolve the scar tissue. I have used it on both internal and external scars with great results. For the internal scar tissue take it internally (muscle test for how much) and for the external scars, including stretch marks, both take it internally and make a poultice of it to put directly on the scar. -Mike
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Q: Wondering if anyone could help is there anything out there for scarring? I've been bite several times on different occasions by a bad spider maybe brown recluse. Anyhow these bites would swell up volcano like and then ooze pus very painful very nasty end result eraser head size pink scars mostly on my right arm. The scars don't look so nice with tank top on and I'm headed for Hawaii. Any advise would be appreciated. -Heidi
Have you tried Vitamin E with Selenium rubbed into the scars or have you tried taking flax oil? In all this time have you tried any of the NSP products for the skin or are you just getting started? Vitamin E is slow, it takes a long time to work but work it does. Protect those scars from the sun and use good clean natural make up to cover them this year and if you work hard at it by next year it may be a different story. We all have our favorite bug bite remedies. Plantain juice from a fresh crushed leaf works on a fresh bite as does the juice from a papaya plant. Next best to these is Herbal Skin Treatment. Diluted Tea Tree Oil is another remedy. Vitamin E must be rubbed in twice a day. Get a good clean push pin, stick it in the lid of the bottle right through the plastic you now, have a capsule opener on hand poke once squeeze out a small amount and rub it. It promotes healing as do quite a few of NSP products. Marilyn Navarro
Q: I gave birth to my first child more than seven years ago. This went very well. He was delivered via c-section. Now (years later) when the scar has almost disappeared completely, the area has somehow become irritated again. At first I almost didn't notice, but the skin eventually became almost raw. Then it seemed to start to heal (forming a sort of scab right across the c-section scar, and a small area nearby). It is also producing a small amount of moist, sticky fluid (with the consistency of glue) which I can't quite identify. The scab seems to be well formed, but it isn't clearing up like I expected it to. I have no idea what to make of this. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas? -Jo
- - - - - - - - - -
I would put Lavender Essential Oil on the area and see if that helps. Lavender increases cell production and thus, healing. It is also a great anti-bacterial/viral/fungal, so if there is anything of that nature causing the scar to ooze, the Lavender should kill any invaders of the scar site. -Andrew
Q: For two years now I have suffered with a crawling itching scalp. It itches and I experience a jumping sensation when under any kind of light. Been to 3 dermatologists, 3 doctors they think I am nuts, I think. I comb out of my hair every small whitish and light tan colored hard thinks that will jump a mile if touched. This is so weird and nothing will get rid of it! My hair is so thin from all of the fine combing. No health professional can see anything in my hair. It feels like something is breeding under my scalp. -Robyn
Washing your hair every day with NSP Herbal Shampoo ,applying after NSP Herbal Trim Skin Treatment,(do not wash this off)then applying on your scalp some NSP Jojoba Oil and doing some massage with the tips of your fingers would help you. Repeat this every day until you feel better. I would also suggest you do a colon cleanse with NSP Para Cleanse, drink lots of water, after the Para Cleanse program I would take NSP Black Walnut for at least three months, and NSP Flax Seed Oil or NSP Super Omega 3 EPA. I would stay away from white sugar, white flour, wheat, dairy products, nuts, for a period of time and watch for changes. I hope this advice will help you as it helped me several years ago. -Luz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: