Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Saliva Duct Blocked

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Saliva Duct Blocked Reply with quote

Saliva Duct Blocked

Q: My Saliva Duct is blocked and we believe it is from a stone between the two saliva glands. My saliva gland along my face bone is swollen due to some infection & under my tongue I have a small lump where my other saliva duct is. When I eat it is aggravated sometimes very severely and it can become very painful. Is there a remedy for opening the saliva ducts and I will also need to clear up the infection. -Celeste Chism
- - - - - - - - - -
Try 5000 mg Timed Released Vitamin C, Burdock caps, 3 a day, Lymph Cleanse as directed and Natures Three as directed. -Suzanne
- - - - - - - - - -
Hydrangea also dissolves stones, you could open a capsule in your mouth? For kidney stones, we use 2 every 10 minutes until the pain is gone, then 2 3x daily for 1-2 bottles. -Desiree
- - - - - - - - - -
My husband has had this condition twice. The first time he had surgery to remove the very large stone.

Just recently he had another one and we gave him 2 to 4 capsules of Hydrangea every 2 hours. It took about 10 days to dissolve. Next time we will try 2 every 10 minutes as suggested. One of my managers told me she read to avoid certain foods, especially Grapefruit Juice. He had a very difficult time eating because his salivary glands caused him excruciating pain when he did. -Mandy
- - - - - - - - - -
My mother has problems with this. She sucks on lemon drops. The stone always works it way to the surface and comes out. After that, it heals very quickly. -Michelle Crawford
- - - - - - - - - -
Look up "Sialolith" on the web....
- - - - - - - - - -
You absolutely should give the Hydrangea a try! My husband gets these, the first one was removed by surgery but the next one we got rid of with the Hydrangea. One caution - you need to take a lot of it. The first week I had my husband taking 10 a day and no movement. The second week I had him take 2-4 every couple of hours and it was gone in about 5 days. I'm not a doctor so I don't know why he wants to take the saliva gland but I would think you really need yours! Best Wishes. -Mandy
- - - - - - - - - -
What has worked well for my clients has been Hydrangea. it dissolves stones any where in the body. Also balance the PH. Surgery was avoided. -Nadine
- - - - - - - - - -
Q: A month ago the glands on the sides of my throat grew white stuff of them and I thought I had strep throat. The results from my throat culture revealed that I did not have Strep or Mono. My doctor say that I have "Plugged Saliva Glands". Has any one heard of this? Does anyone have any ideas on how to make it go away? THANKS!!! -Annie
- - - - - - - - - -
My best friend had that once, his doctor told him to go eat really sour food. He ate sour patch and it cleared it all up. -Dan
- - - - - - - - - -
I have had good success using Hydrangea to clear the ducts and making sure the PH is balanced. -Nadine
- - - - - - - - - -
Nadine said that she has had luck with using Hydrangea. It does dissolve stones or deposits throughout the body. I would try 6, twice daily to start. Only use NSP Hydrangea so the dosage and action will be correct. -Georgiana
- - - - - - - - - -
Hydrangea! My husband has had these twice now. The first time he had surgery to remove it. Second time we used the Hydrangea. You have to use quite a bit of it - 2 to 4 every 1 to 2 hours - and it can take 1 to 2 weeks to dissolve. This works for kidney stones too.

My husband found he could eat carrots without too much pain, don't ask me why! I kinda doubt it would be carrots for everybody but maybe you can try some different things and see what you can eat without too much pain. After you've given the Hydrangea a little time to start breaking up that stone, try to eat things that will make saliva to flow it out.

Be careful if your mouth starts getting very dry, that can mean the stone has blocked the gland and you should seek medical attention if that happens. -Mandy
- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - -
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: