Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rosacea

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Rosacea Reply with quote

Rosacea

Has anyone had success with treating rosacea naturally Gastro Health. -gm
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
At a seminar I went to they said it was because of the lack of B-Complex a lot of people lack this Vitamin because it is washed out of the body with coffee tea pop. -Drew
I work along with an esthetician and we are getting great results with Ayurvedic Skin Detox. -Diane
Hi, Can't find anything on Rosacea in any of my books or literature it's my understanding it's an impure blood problem is candida involved also someone said they'd had success with Herbal hp Fighter. Why would that work. -Patricia
Hi Patricia, I believe rosacea is caused by too much acid. Fat Grabbers help grab fats, acids, sugars and toxins and moves them out of the body. Plenty of pure water is necessary. Body weight divided by ounces. A body should have in a day more fresh fruits and veggies, less meats, refined flour, sugar. Sugar is very acidifying and dairy. Green Zone would help to alkalinize too. I was reading in the book the cure is in the cupboard- Oregano. By this is her comment for years the medical progression has maintained that there is no cure nor sure for rosacea, however new evidence is to the contrary. Infection seem to be the likely culprit according to Dr Mark Dahl, Chairman of the Department of Dermatology at the University of Minnesota Medical School. The lesions of virtually all rosacea patients are infected by a parasite incredibly the parasite is a type of mite known as demodex. A genus of mites that infest the hair follicles and sebaceous ducts. Other research points to internal infection as a factor as published in family practice news in helicobacter. Pylori, a bacteria, which infects the inner linings of the stomach may also be a factor. Apparently the organism secretes a toxin which causes the pattern of inflammation and redness. Typically seen in rosacea according to the researchers when the organism is destroyed by antibiotics. The rosaces disappears oil of oregano kills mites plus it reduces the inflammation and swelling associated with skin infections. Thus it is the ideal remedy for this condition, treatment, protocol apply Oil of Oregano directly to the involved sites once or twice daily. Take two drops of Oil of Oregano twice daily in juice or water. -Jesama
Q: Can someone PLEASE give me some input on this topic? I am not certain, but I believe my husband has it. He has reddening and flaking of the nose, and mustache area. He also has reddening of the cheeks as well. -Rhea
- - - - - - - - - -
These are some tips. What I would do for myself.

Internal Treatment Regulating Hormone Levels is pertinent along with Cleaning the Endocrine System, Detoxifying and Cleaning the Liver and Relaxing the Nervous System

Topical Treatment Look for a product that Penetrates the skin with healing nutrients Something that provides antibacterial activity against acne causing organisms Which modulates the inflammatory response to reduce redness, swelling and scarring Cleansing Your Skin ( Gentle Cleanser) something that removes debris, impurities and excess sebum provide anti-inflammatory relief and leave skin feeling soft and smooth limit the growth of causative organisms

I would try these products for myself

Potchouli EO topical is a good product it has cell regenerating properties, and is specific for skin aliments.

chamomile slash or rinse topical.
Co Q 10 up to 200-300mg daily for myself if I had Rocacea.
Nutri-Calm
Saw palmetto, and Sarsaparilla
Ayurvedic Skin Detox
Nature's Immune Stimulator

Check out: http://www.rosacea.org/ -Dee
From information I had read I found that rosacea is caused by a parasite. We have had great luck just having the person put liquid Black Walnut extract on the skin. This has cleared up the condition in a very short time. (It works well with ringworm too!) -Mike
Check out the Encyclopedia for Natural Medicine or the Prescription for Nutritional Healing. How's her gastric system? Digestive problems can be one factor. How she deals with stress (if at all) is another. Food Enzymes taken with each meal might help (they increase digestive functions and decrease inflammations). She needs to avoid coffee, alcohol, hot beverages, spicy foods, and any other foods that worsen the condition..eliminate refined sugars and foods containing trans fatty acids (hydrogenated oils). Drink plenty of fresh water, take essential fatty acids (primrose oil, borage oil, flax seed oil, etc.), vit B complex..and a daily multivitamin/mineral (Super Supplemental). -Denise

We had been told that Rosacea is caused by a parasite so have had people put Black Walnut extract on their faces and have had excellent luck with this. It usually clears it up quite quickly! -Mike
Is she on the pill? Rosacea can sometimes be associated with estrogen dominance. See Dr John Lee's book entitled What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Pre-menopause. -Terry
I was told to rub Black Walnut Extract on the area and take black walnut internally as well. -Stephanie http://www.rosacea.org/
---------------------------
It would be important to support the liver and clean the blood and check thyroid, also add: evening primrose oil, Flax Seed oil, vitamin E w/Selenium, Pau d' Arco tea or capsules or Echinacea.

Ayurvedic Skin Detox or HSN-W has worked also Grapine will help strengthen capillaries.

I have rosacea and know what it's like. Diet is very important, as is stress. Exercise and heat also cause the "flushing", also AVOID THE SUN. -Nedra Denison
Rosacea is caused by the same bacteria that causes stomach ulcers (H. pyloris.) We have used Herbal H-p Fighter very successfully. You must take at least 3 bottles total. Take according to the instructions on the label. Also use a good psyllium-based fiber supplement, such as Psyllium Hulls Combination, LoClo, Nature's Three or Fat Grabbers. -Duane
Internally: Gastro Health, Rose Hips, Sarsparilla and Probiotic 11. Possibly Vari-Gone to strengthen vessels.

Externally 2x daily: Wash with soap recipe below. Apply Black Walnut Extract. Apply Cream or Gel recipe below (he could use both day & evening, or just one).

"Soap" 2oz Sunshine Concentrate, 2oz Glycerine or Aloe Gel, 4oz purified water. 6 drops Patchouli, 8 drops Myrrh.

"Daytime Cream or Gel" 2oz Herbal Trim OR AC Cream. 2 drops rose, 6 drops Lavender.

"Evening Cream or Gel" 2oz Herbal Trim OR AC Cream. 6 drops bergamot or mandarin, 2 drops frankincense. Do NOT use this before sun exposure due to the bergamot/mandarin. This is an evening only application. Miss Sunshine
Evening Primrose Oil, 3X a day( this is linoleic acid, good healer for skin. Vitamin B-Complex plus extra B12, Ayurvedic Skin Detox. Liquid Chlorophyll in daily drinking water, cleanses blood. Topically Essential Oil Roman Chamomile. Milk Thistle for liver cleanse. Would rotate with All Cell Detox also to cleanse cells. -Janice McComb
From information I had read I found that rosacea is caused by a parasite. We have had great luck just having the person put liquid Black Walnut extract on the skin. This has cleared up the condition in a very short time. (It works well with ringworm too!)

We had been told that Rosacea is caused by a parasite so have had people put Black Walnut extract on their faces and have had excellent luck with this. It usually clears it up quite quickly! -Mike, N.D.
I suffered for years with Rosacea on my nose. I did a para-cleanse and it is GONE! no more $70 tubes of metrogel which didn't do anything but I believed the dtc ad that said it would keep it from spreading! -Pamela Howe
I was told by an acupuncturist to use extra vitamin B-2 which is riboflavin 100 mgs. 3 times a day for 6 to 12 weeks. Within a week I started getting good results. It has really calmed down the rosacea which I have had for years. I have also made prior to the extra B-2 made many life style changes. Was told by dermatologist to avoid sugar, alcohol, caffeine and of course stress. -Kris
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: