Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rash

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Rash Reply with quote

Rash

Frequently after having any white read/potato/ pasta/beer, I get a rash on my neck, a rash on my right thigh and the same rash spot on my stomach. It is very itchy, bumpy and goes away after not consuming any of the above products. The rash always appears in the same spots. Can anyone tell me what I can do to resolve this problem or is there anything special I should be doing? -Pam
- - - - - - - - - -
It is very likely that you have an internal overgrowth of yeast...every thing you mentioned (hadn't had issues with potatoes) contributes to the proliferation of the candida albican fungus...and yes, many people get "rashes" or "bumps" on various parts of their bodies (I have 2 young male clients that had this problem).

I would suggest staying off all of these products as well as pastries (basically anything with yeast) and other products with sugar...beef (unless organic, meaning no antibiotics). In order to get the fungus under control I suggest Yeast Fungal/Detox. Take as directed. As well as Bifidophilus (take 3 capsules as soon as you wake or as soon as you go to bed - empty stomach-).

You'll probably have to do this program for 2-3 months as well as the change in diet to get it under control. Best wishes. -Lourdes Martinez
- - - - - - - - - -
Hi, I need help. Last Nov., Have Client that started with an underarm rash/circular, it proceeded to spread the entire armpit. That left and the rash spread to other places. Face, lips, neck, stomach, legs, palms of hands. The rash is symmetrical, both sides of the body at the same places. The only thing that has controlled it somewhat is cortisone cream. Diagnosis from dermatologist: CONTACT DERMATITIS. Have tried tea tree, lavender oil, black ointment, golden salve, skin treatment, burdock, LBS-II, Acidophilous, Caprylic Acid, Pau d' Arco. etc. without success. Any suggestions as this is turning into a chronic condition. Thank-you. -Lindy
- - - - - - - - - -
Use Bowel Detox internally and make a tea out of black walnut and wash rash with that several times a day. -Sandy
- - - - - - - - - -
You want to make sure the eliminator channels are open but gentle alternatives here. The oils will be contraindicated here as well.

This sounds like a lymph and adrenal issue. Start with some Yucca and Evening Primrose oil. I would do some gentle things like Red Clover and IN-X. You want to get the body flushing things through the colon and not the skin. More water, no soda or caffeine and not hydrogenated fats or wheat. These will all aggravate the condition. The root cause usually goes back to adrenal. -Kim
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: