Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prostate Discomfort

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Prostate Discomfort Reply with quote

Prostate Discomfort

Man has discomfort in prostate. Doctor said that there is nothing wrong. All tests came back normal. That some men just have that problem and that he will have to live with it. Any ideas? -Lynn
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Very possible the problem doesn't lie in the prostate. He could have a hot bladder infected or inflamed. This can also cause the same symptoms as prostate problems. If all tests come back negative for prostate I would definitely begin looking at problems with the bladder and urinary tract. Muscle testing is always suggested to find out just what is going on and what this gentleman needs to help with this problem. If not an option look into Cornsilk, Golden Seal KB-C, Chinese Kidney Activator. Also know that these five herbs are commonly used together for inflammation, especially for men: Sage, Licorice Root, Chamomile, Calendula and Yarrow. If you can muscle test check for what combinations this man needs to get rid of bacteria and other irritants in the urinary system and what would be most beneficial for his body to strengthen this area, along with prostate health. Sorry I don't have any testimonials to offer, but would suggest lots of good water each day, half his body weight in ounces of water, is what he should drink each day and this amount is just for maintenance needs. Even more when cleansing an area, also lemon in water or cranberry juice is great for kidneys and urinary system. -Stacey Brown
Stacey's suggestions are good however I have seen many a time the cause is the bowels due to gravity and poor bowel tone. The transverse colon dips somewhat as we age. It can droop heavily if the diet is poor. This is very common as I have seen it through iris analysis and x ray confirmation. How many bowel movements is this man having per day? One for each meal is normal. This is extremely important. The problem arises when the transverse colon dips too far and it will literally sit on top of the reproductive areas of both males and females. In his case the transverse colon may be sitting on top of the prostate and causing discomfort. The colon can literally throw off toxins right into the prostate. I believe this is how prostate enlargement and eventually cancer begins. Start with the bowels. Do the Clean Start. I am from Canada and I believe your Clean Start is the day cleanse. Make sure he is on a good fiber source like Psyllium Hulls. When done the cleanse make sure he is going 2 times daily. Have him clean up his diet where necessary. Men's Formula, Saw Palmetto and the other herbs. -Mike Zavitz
Q: What product or products would you recommend to provide nutrition to the prostate to ensure it remains healthy? You can e-mail me if you like, or even better put your information on the forum so that others can benefit. -hwbanfield
- - - - - - - - - -
Men's Formula is the product of choice. -Duane
- - - - - - - - - -
Saw Palmetto and Zinc are also very good for prostate. -Laura
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: