Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prenatal

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Prenatal Reply with quote

Prenatal

I am wanting to get pregnant in the next month or two. I am trying to get my body ready to go. I was researching vitamins and minerals. I know the RDA for the vitamins and minerals. I was told to separate the vitamin from the mineral supplement. Do you recommend any specific vitamin or mineral supplement?? I also got Colloidal Minerals that I take at night and Liquid Chlorophyll that I drink. I don't want to overdose on vitamin and minerals to make something negative to happen. I am also not the best eater- hate veggies and love the sugar. I know my diet also wouldn't be sufficient. Also, I have read about bee pollen and royal jelly being used in pregnancy. I would love you input. -Missy O'Sullivan
- - - - - - - - - -
I'd recommend Nature's Sunshine's Prenatal "Nature's Prenatal" along with Skeletal Strength, Vitamin E with Selenium (2 a day for a total of 800 IU of Vitamin E), Colloidal Minerals and Red Raspberry. Take these before and throughout pregnancy. During the last 5 weeks before delivery take 5-W.
- - - - - - - - - -
I also took Wild Yam (a natural progesterone), which is needed at high levels, especially during the first trimester. I. Smith
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: