Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pregnancy - Vomiting During

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Pregnancy - Vomiting During Reply with quote

Pregnancy - Vomiting

My daughter is 12 weeks pregnant and is on medication for rather severe nausea and vomiting. She has tried to come off the meds but vomiting comes back very shortly. Blood work shows every thing is all right. What causes this "severe" vomiting. Without the meds, she is vomiting day or/and night. Is this a nutrient deficiency? Anyone who has experienced this, could you explain how you got through this? Thanks. -Maxine
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It MIGHT be her liver. Generally, it's considered a congested liver or fatty liver when there is nausea. I think your daughter has taken it a step beyond that. Make sure her diet supports good BM's -- and that she is digesting what she does eat -- and that she tries eating more veggies -- especially green and leafy. Fruits also -- but not in excess and fruit rather than fruit juice as the juice might be inclined to raise her blood sugar. -Georgiana
When I had my last baby I had a midwife at home. She suggests for severe nausea Spirulina. If she can't swallow capsule and keep it down, try opening capsule and sprinkle some under tongue every few minutes. -Kimberly Kester
1) catnip & fennel, a drop at a time, held under the tongue, taken as many times a day as needed 2) may also benefit from B6 3)may also benefit from lots of digestive enzymes 4) seabands (acupressure bands worn on wrists) 5) never let stomach get empty, keep crackers handy always. Sounds like she need my book Pregnancy Naturally. -Judith Cobb
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: