Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pregnant - Strep-B

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Pregnant - Strep-B Reply with quote

Pregnant - Strep-B

A friend is due with her 3rd child in September and she tested Strep-B positive with her first two. What is the best herbal treatment (before, or during labor or both) to treat this? -Melodie
- - - - - - - - - -
Try a douche with Colloidal Silver and take the Colloidal Silver and IN-X internally. -Kimberly Balas
- - - - - - - - - -
Many Women test positive with B type strep early in pregnancy and not at the time of delivery and the other way around also MOST women who test with this at delivery have babies who DO NOT have this same infection. To work with this woman I would say any blood purifier such as red clover, garlic or Olive Leaf in large quantities will keep this under control safely. -Karen Jensen
- - - - - - - - - -
I would not take testing positive for strep B lightly. I also have strep B - but a very aggressive strain. My daughter got an infection from the strep b prior to birth (they have discovered that it can cross the placenta). Anyway, when she was born she had a lung infection and could not breathe. She recently had an MRI done, and there are signs of damage caused by perinatal asphyxia!! I am pregnant with my second child and very worried! -Angela Miller
- - - - - - - - - -
Many women have testified to the effectiveness of Olive Leaf extract capsules during pregnancy to reverse the strep-B test to negative. Very effective anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial without harming mother or child. -Desiree
- - - - - - - - - -
I would be gargling with Colloidal Silver around 5 times a day then swallow, alternating with strong Capsicum tea 5-6 times a day; gargle then swallow. Let us know how she makes out! -Nancy Coulter
- - - - - - - - - -
Q: I had Group B Strep (GBS) with my past pregnancy and I was wondering if there is anything I can do to prevent the GBS from reoccurring? What would you recommend? Thank you. -Kristi
- - - - - - - - - -
I know they give you antibiotics with strep B, so maybe some natural forms? Maybe a garlic supplement? My ND puts all pregnant women on the same supplements, to keep the liver detoxed (I-X)and red raspberry as a uterine tonic. I prefer taking a Colloidal Mineral supplement and supplementing with folic acid and B Complex (sublingual)to taking a prenatal, because I can't really swallow the pills when pregnant. I would also think that Acidophilous or Bifidophilus flora force would be of paramount importance to balance the good and bad bacteria.....maybe even directly into the vagina as well as orally? (check with an ND as to whether or not you can do that during pregnancy...if you don't know one, let me know and I will ask mine) I would check your pH levels as well, to see if you need balancing. My pH changes during pregnancy, especially since I eat so many refined flour products in the first trimester !!! (yuck...something I don't normally do....) -Reba Dragon
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: