Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pregnant - Delivery

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Pregnant - Delivery Reply with quote

Pregnant - Delivery

Need a little help. just assisted in my third delivery, the mother was having a really hard time, my thought was would it be of help to mothers having natural child birth, (holistic approach) calcium, and magnesium, just before delivering, to alleviate some of the quivering, and muscle spasms??? --Deb
- - - - - - - - - -
I was in 17 hours of hard labor with my first baby and for the second I took 5-W and Blue Cohosh for the last 5 weeks before my due date. I was in labor for 5 hours and 4 of that was at home in my bathtub. I got to the Birthing Center and 1 hour later my son was born. I highly recommend this to ease labor and delivery. -Melissa Wittman
- - - - - - - - - -
Just a note of interest for your reference. My wife took 5-W Black Cohosh and Blue Cohosh from 5 weeks out. From first contraction to delivery, was 1 hr (one) for both pregnancies. Actual delivery was 20 mins for each, with no pain killers, gas or what ever. Totally natural.

Immediately after birth, Arnica was given and we used Tea Tree Oil in purified water as a douche afterwards and each time she went to the ladies room.

On the doctors rounds the next day the doctors were totally amazed at the clean area with no bruising, bleeding, inflamation or discharge. -Ken M.
- - - - - - - - - -
There is a wonderful book called, "The Naturally Healthy Pregnancy" by herbalist Shonda Parker that I am using with my third pregnancy. It has sections on nutrition and herbal alternatives to medication during pregnancy, plus labor and postpartum suggestions. (Did you know that Evening Primrose Oil taken internally is supposed to help ripen the cervix for labor? I didn't.) She specifically recommends 5-W as well as several other NSP products, including Master Gland for post-due ladies. While I didn't agree with everything she suggests, I found her book very helpful. .

By the way, my last labor was 5 hours with no 5-W, so I am wondering if I should use it or not - ha ha! -Laura
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: