Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prednisone

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Prednisone Reply with quote

Prednisone

Does anyone know of a natural substitute for Prednisone which is used in the treatment of inflamation in the body? -Denise
- - - - - - - - - -
Liver Cleanse Formula to cleanse the liver and Skeletal Strength. -Suzanne
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Noni juice if not a diabetic, or if diabetes then Noni capsules. Blue vervain is a good anti inflammatory, and Protease Plus! Enzyme therapy! There is lots but these are my favorites, and it depends on why you ask, for what reason? -Dee
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Also Licorice Root, Yucca or Wild Yam depending on the problem. Steroids are naturally produced by the adrenal glands so supporting adrenal function is very important in any instance of chronic inflammation. In fact, when I get poison ivy/oak that won't go away with normal topical herbs...the times when it spreads places you haven't touched (from the inside out)...I bring out bee pollen, licorice and ginseng and take them in large quantities INTERNALLY and it has ALWAYS worked within 3 hours it begins to retreat. You'd think I'd learn my lesson and take them first thing. -Desiree
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: