Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Polyps in Colon

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Polyps in Colon Reply with quote

Polyps in Colon

My friend is suffering from polys in his colon since 5 years ago. He is 71 years old now. He goes for colonoscopy every year to monitor the size of the polyps in his colon. The doctor feels that he is too old to go for operation and the polyps is not malignant yet. The size of the two polys is like small coin. lately he feels very itchy all over his body and small pockets of chicken pox like rashes appear all over his body. The itchiness cause him insomnia. Advise on what NSP herbs to take. -JC
- - - - - - - - - -
I've heard the herb Bayberry is good for colon polyps. -Merrianne
- - - - - - - - - -
Try Essiac Tea (E-Tea) or taheebo tea (Pau d'Arco). -Terence
- - - - - - - - - -
Bayberry & Fenugreek helps polyps anywhere in the body. -Enid
- - - - - - - - - -
JC - I am a colon therapist. There are alot of things to help but you need to go to the root of the problem first rather than treat with symptoms. I recommend he find a colon therapist to work with him. The therapy will not only begin the healing process but the detoxification is will draw the poison out of his body. He needs to work with building up the body and balancing his pH. Diet is where you start as well. IN-X, Garlic, Red Clover blend, or Oregon Grape to fight the infections. BP-X to clean the blood. - GLS
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: