Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Polycythemia

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Polycythemia Reply with quote

Polycythemia

Q: Any ideas for treating polycythemia? Right now the treatment of choice is phlebotomy. -Shelie
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This is quite common but rarely diagnosed. Because of Natures Sunshine we have a CURE! Target Endurance... Test for the dose with the person holding the bottle and keep them on that dose until they test as needing no more.. This may be 8 months.. Sometimes more! If they drop the herb it will come back. It is so lovely not to have it as you then do not get angry like before. It causes the blood to thicken and can cause an early death by straining the heart! [my father at age 36yrs and one of his brothers at age 24yrs.] They also need to drink plenty of fluid as generally they do not get thirsty like normal folks do. When I cured it I found it so nice not to get angry even inside me over anything. -Valerie
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Q: What is Polycythemia Vera? The person who has it says the Doctor told her she can't have supplements with iron in it and was wondering what to use with NSP products. Does anyone know what body system, or what health issue to work on etc. -Dorie
- - - - - - - - - -
Polycythemia vera(PV)is one of the myeloproliferative disorders(MPD). In this variant, there is uncontrolled production of mature red cells leading to high hematocrit, hemoglobin and red cell mass with increased blood volume and viscosity which can lead to complications involving clotting or bleeding episodes if not controlled. Support of the cardiovascular system is important. For further information see the web site: http.//www.acor.org/mpd/PVFAQ.html. There are several of us on the NSPForum who are dealing with this disorder. My husband has PV. Carma
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: