Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Polycystic Ovarian Disease

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Polycystic Ovarian Disease Reply with quote

Polycystic Ovarian Disease

Have client with Polycystic Ovarian Disease which is endocrine related. She is having great deal of difficulty becoming pregnant any recommendations on what I might suggest to her. -Carol Halford
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Polycystic Ovarian Disease runs in my family. I have three aunts and a sister who were never able to have children. My daughter also was diagnosed with this. Her doctor told her it was unlikely she would ever conceive. He said one possibility might be surgery. Her whole life she did not have periods unless induced with chemicals. She began taking the Pau d'Arco Power Pack. Took a total of three packs. Also she took Master Gland and she muscle tested for FCS-II, The Pau d'Arco dissolved the cysts on her ovaries and the glandular products helped to balance her female sy. Four months after she began this herbal program she became pregnant and now has a beautiful perfect two year old daughter. -Gail
I also have PCOS and have had a very difficult time obtaining pregnancy. After trying Clomid and suffering every side effect listed I decided to try the natural way. I have been on Pau D'Arco Power Packs. Target TS-II and now Female Comfort. I have been using this series of herbs for months and I haven't felt this great in a very long time. Now all Ineed is a positive pregnancy test. The testimonial from Gail really helped me keep the faith. Thanks. Wish me success. -Tracy
Would also suggest Vitamin E to Evening Primrose Oil and support your liver Milk Thistle Comb. and eat only organic foods, avoid caffeine, processed foods and alcohol. Progesterone Cream from day two of your cycle, Use castor oil packs too, daily. -Elaine Nerland
I also was diagnosed with PCOS, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome which is totally treatable naturally according to my doctor. First of all if you are obese, loose weight. For me it has made a huge difference in my ability to ovulate and have regular menstrual periods and then feed the adrenals detting the sugar stable for me. I have hyperinsulenemia which causes the cysts to be on the ovaries. I am currently taking Licorice to stabilize the sugar. This of course is not a recommendation of treatment but my experience. -Robin
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: