Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Platelets Excessive

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Platelets Excessive Reply with quote

Platelets Excessive

What would cause excessive platelets? -Paula McClellan
- - - - - - - - - -
If the body perceives a danger that may cause you to bleed it will produce extra platelets. They are very reactive. There is a disorder known as Thrombocythemia which is myeloproliferative. In this case the body gets wrong signals during the blood making process and over produces platelets. -Carma
- - - - - - - - - -
I think you should call your doctor and ask him to please tell you what this means?

Is there any other s/s in regards to the thrombocytosis? Did the doctor order any other test? Did he prescribe Coumadin? What was his thoughts, a hunch why? Did he check your triglyceride level, excessive red meat, stress, caffeine, sodas, chocolate, may cause an elevated triglyceride level which can cause what is known as platelet AGGREGATION. Are you diabetic, and have you had any chest pain?

When the platelet count increases the condition is known as thrombocytosis. This may occur in certain disease states such as cancer, chronic infections, and certain blood diseases. It may cause increased blood clot formation. I like Gingko it is a good sub for Coumadin, but I think your doctor should tell you what is going on, don't you? http://www.hemodyne.com/techlit/pdfs/862-866.Carr_19.pdf -Dee
- - - - - - - - - -
Q: What is the "Normal Count" for Platelets? -Don Norman
- - - - - - - - - -
150,000 to 450,000. Different hospital labs will have slightly different ranges. -Gina
- - - - - - - - - -
I am only making a suggestion here. I saw massive platelet aggregation once on the live blood screen. One clump filled the whole screen. It was from a man who was very ill and had made a long plane journey. It was massive stress for him he also had lesser heart attacks before leaving home. So it would have also been a stress factor involved and he was unable to keep food or water down. So from this I would ask are you under excessive stress? From there I would ask also are you drinking enough water? Are your hormones balanced? Are you eating a lot of Junk food or food you are allergic to or have enough Enzymes and Acids to digest and use what you do eat? How much organic foods? Raw Fruits and Vegetables. The green foods are more important than we have been taught generally. My nurse's Dictionary says they are formed in the Bone Marrow. Can store in the Spleen. Abnormally high numbers can occur in acute infections, with POLYCYTHEMIA [for that do a long course [[suggest approx. 5 months]] of Target Endurance at possibly 10 per day.] This is a very common in people I see and tends to be genetic. Thick blood can damage the heart and cause heart attacks of all sizes and an earlier death. Target E does a wonderful job here as had it bad myself as did most of my 5 children. One was really chronic with it. ACUTE INFECTIONS. Look at IGS 11 and if it is Toxoplasmosis, Nopal and Yarrow, SF and U. these two pairs of herbs work together in even doses. Leptospirosis Large doses of HP Fighter and Dong Quai. ASPHYXIATION. Are you breathing properly? If not there is a lack of Oxygen. Water intake is also a large factor here as well as Stress! Can cause heart attacks, tiny, medium, or larger. SPLEEN PROBLEMS. Here BP-X is really wonderful! Lastly, MALIGNANCY. Here you would need to build up your immune system with A+D, Zinc etc. But I would SUGGEST you muscle test for the already suggested herbs in their groups as you may not test for SF and U separately but will if they are together. IN saying this if you have a Spleen, Bone Marrow, Viral and a blood problem DO CHECK OUT Chlorophyll, Bp-X, Pau D'Arco along with EITHER Garlic OR Rosehips. Check these together as a program. Clean the Bowels before you start. Then Clean the mind of ALL BAD THOUGHTS and Other NEGATIVITY. Forgive those you need to etc., etc. -Valerie
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: