Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

pH Question

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: pH Question Reply with quote

pH Question

I have been working on my pH and I have finally been able to get it up during the day. When I eat all alkaline foods, which is what it took to get it up initially, it goes up to 7.5 which is on the high side, and I get itching (I thought it was a yeast infection until I read Kimberly Balas' description of symptoms of being alkaline). So I started adding some acidic foods and all seems to balance during the day. My problem is in the morning. It pretty much tanks. It is usually around 5.5. If I'm lucky it might be 6. What can I do so that it doesn't go down so drastically over night and I can wake up to 6.5-7.0?

I am on, mostly for my diabetes, zinc, chromium, B-Complex, Garlic, Proactazyme plus/Food Enzymes, Rose Hips, Gingko & Hawthorn, Super Supplemental, Vitamin A & D, Colloidal Minerals & Omega 3s. -Patti
- - - - - - - - - -
Hi Patti, according to all our literature, everyone's ph is on the acid side the first urine of the day. I can't exactly remember why and don't have time to look it up, but that is normal. -Jeannette Romanofsky
- - - - - - - - - -
Spirulina and plenty of greens. Calcium also neutralizes acid. You can also use Chlorophyl. Here is another trick. We have a natural "Sodium Bicarb Cycle" that us used to buffer acid in the blood. It is called breathing. Take deep breaths often. We get stressed and forget to breath deep or hold our breath. I find myself doing this all the time. Exercise promotes deep breathing. I have often had my clients who come in with heart burn do this. They take 10 deep slow breaths and in a few minutes the acid stomach is gone. -Suzanne
- - - - - - - - - -
Q: I just started testing my PH Balances and this morning the saliva one was 7 and the urine was 5. What products should I use to get back in balance?
- - - - - - - - - -
According to "Intermediate pH Balancing" found in the Sept./October 2001 Sunshine Horizons, if the saliva pH is slightly elevated, digestion needs improvement (e.g., food enzymes). The pH of the urine indicates the kidneys are removing acids. The suggestion for that includes Skeletal Strength, Colloidal Minerals or Mineral Chi Tonic and potassium. -Jane
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: