Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pendulum...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Pendulum... Reply with quote

Pendulum...

Can anyone put me next to a source of information (maybe a small booklet, or something) that would provide info on using the 'pendulum'.? Seems like an alternative to Muscle Testing when "testing yourself". -Norm
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Something that might prove to work better than a pendulum is using your own body to get your answers. I teach this technique to all of my clients. Not only do they fully appreciate getting answers for themselves that they feel that they can truly trust but using this technique has made a lot of believers out of previous nonbelievers. Even I have been amazed in how fast that my clients produce a healing response no matter how many times that I experience it. I suggest that you try the following.

Stand with your feet shoulder width apart. Place the container holding the product that you are questioning with both hands and place it at your solar plexus (the place just beneath where your rib cage ends). Take several deep breaths letting each out slowly (to relax). Than ask yourself "Do I need this?" Wait patiently for your body to respond. If the answer is "YES" your body will sway forward. If the answer is "NO" your body will sway backwards. Once you have a "YES" response begin asking your body, while still holding the product (capsules/tablets as an example), "Do I need 2 of these?" "Do I need 4 of these?" "Do I need 6 of these?" Continue increasing the amount until your body produces the strongest forward sway. That then will be the amount that you will begin with daily. I encourage my clients to recheck amounts on at least a weekly basis because the body's needs increase/decrease from the initial response according to many variables. Another interesting test that I have my clients perform is to prove the quality of NSP products over others on the market. Take a product by NSP that your body confirms that it requires and establish the amount necessary. Than take a like product by one or more other companies and also check that the amount (using one product at a time) that your body feels is necessary. You may be surprised to learn that your body says that it needs much more of those other products than it does of NSP's. Standing proof (no pun intended) that cheaper is not better. -Carolyn Conley, CNHP
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: