Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Paw Paw Testimonies - People and Pets

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Paw Paw Testimonies - People and Pets Reply with quote

Paw Paw Testimonies - People and Pets

I would like to encourage anyone who in the future has testimonials about pets or people recovering from any type of cancer, so that the rest of us can pass on the information to others. This week I am starting a 45 yr. old man on Paw Paw, Protease and Immune Stimulator for prostate cancer. His prostate number is an 8. He was diagnosed about 8 weeks ago. He is willing to try natural products for two months and go back for some testing. I have asked him to please get copies of his original test and ongoing test results, so when there are improvements he will have it documented for others to see. I asked him for copies. I will keep everyone abreast of this case.

With testimonials on pets recovering we can get Vets interested in the Paw Paw as well.

Has anyone had good results with other products on pets (like for arthritis...etc.)? -Lourdes
- - - - - - - - - -
I used EverFlex with our old horse who had a terribly swollen knee. He had been an abused barrel racer in his younger days. His knee ended up almost normal. What a blessing it was for his last years.

Another older horse who couldn't be ridden or hardly walk: I suggested the lady make a tincture out of our Yucca capsules (before EverFlex). . she did and gave her 2 ounces per day of the tincture. She was walking around within a very few days and being ridden within a week or two. This was a 22 year old mare. (quite an "older" lady for sure)

Also arrested cancer in a couple dogs (vet diagnosed) and got rid of a golf ball sized growth on the side of our lab. One of the cancers the vet cut out twice and told the lady it was inoperable the last time.

Can probably find other testimonies for you from the old forum archives. Hope this helps you. -Georgiana
- - - - - - - - - -
What specifically did you do for the golf ball size growth on your lab? I have a friend who has a boxer with a growth a bit larger than a golf ball on her leg. I was spraying it with natures fresh whenever I went over but they did not keep up with it. It is getting larger now and is oozing. She is 14 and the vet doesn't think she can withstand surgery. Suggestions would be very appreciated.
- - - - - - - - - -
Thank you for your stories. It is all encouraging. What arrested the cancer in the dogs? Was it the Yucca? Who is a tincture prepared?
- - - - - - - - - -
No, the Yucca was for the lame horse. This is what I did with the dogs with cancer (and my lab with a golf ball sized tumor on his side):

I used Barley Juice Powder. I had the old bulk (I wonder if NSP would sell you some if you begged) I just sprinkled it lavishly on his food. In about a week it started shrinking (I wasn't sure at first), but it just kept getting smaller and smaller until I couldn't find it at all.

With the 2 dogs I worked with that had been diagnosed with cancer, I had the lady do the same with the barley juice powder (it's so enzyme rich) and then one of them used more SC (Shark Cartilage) and less of the E-Tea and the other called for more of the E-Tea and less of the SC. I don't remember which was which. But, both also had the Barley Juice Powder.

When I came home from Convention and my Lab had that big ball on his side, I immediately started him on the Barley Juice Powder, when that worked, I never used the other products.

IF I knew if was cancer, I would definitely use the Paw Paw Cell Reg. -Georgiana
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: