Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Paw Paw - Shampoo

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Paw Paw - Shampoo Reply with quote

Paw Paw - Shampoo

A friend's Mom has terrible itching on her back and scalp. Can she apply the shampoo lightly to her back to stop the itching? It is driving her crazy. She can't afford a lot of products as she is on a fixed income so I thought she could shampoo with it and also rub it on the spots. She's been on antibiotics because it is cheap and every time she goes off of them it comes back. If I can give her something to end the itching, she might go off of them completely.. -Annie
- - - - - - - - - -
What has she been told she has? If Paw Paw Shampoo ends up being an option, I suggest she uses it every other day. My husband used it more than that and his skin got extremely dry. Just wanted to pass on the information. -Lourdes Martinez
- - - - - - - - - -
I recently had a client who had success with the paw-paw shampoo, using it on her flea infested dog. She was very pleased with the results. -Doreen
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NSP Health Sciences instructions to make our own Paw Paw Shampoo:

Instructions for Paw Paw Shampoo
10 capsules of Paw Paw Cell-Reg can be opened and mixed into about 2 tablespoons of shampoo. This will be gritty, but still have effectiveness. In addition, add 7 drops of Thyme Essential Oil and 4 drops of Tea Tree Oil. The non-gritty recipe is below:

Combine:
The contents of 10 capsules of Paw Paw Cell Reg
1 ounce (2 tablespoons) pure grain alcohol or isopropyl alcohol

Mix together well in a small glass. Cover and let stand until particles have settled. Carefully pour off the liquid onto a saucer. (The alcohol extracts the active compounds in the Paw Paw capsules. Thus it is important to not discard the liquid!)

Add 2 more tablespoons of alcohol to the solid mass in the glass, mix well. Cover and let stand until the particles have settled. Carefully pour off the liquid onto the saucer. Some of the particles may pour off with the liquid.

Let the saucer stand until all of the alcohol has evaporated. When the alcohol has evaporated, mix 6 teaspoons (2 Tablespoons) of shampoo into the residue on the saucer until well combined and uniform in color. In addition, add 7 drops of Thyme Essential Oil and 4 drops of Tea Tree Oil to the shampoo mixture.

You can make a larger batch of shampoo. However, it will take longer for evaporation of the alcohol to occur. -Diane Toombs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: