Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Paw Paw - Prostate Cancer

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Paw Paw - Prostate Cancer Reply with quote

Paw Paw - Prostate Cancer

A week ago I started a 48 yr. old man, with advanced prostate cancer, on the Paw Paw program. He told me today, that he wants to stop. He is nauseous, lacking energy, and doesn't want to eat. He is taking 4 Paw Paw, 2 oz. Noni, 6 protease plus, 6 Immune Simulators, and 2 Super Supplemental per day. Before this program, he had been taking 4 Super Supplemental, and felt great, and wants to go back to just that. I explained that taking just SS was not going to address the cancer. Can anyone tell me if they have had experience with these side effects, and will they go away if he continues on these herbs. He said that he will try them for one more week. He had tried other alternative treatments a couple of years ago,and also radiation and drugs to suppress testosterone, so he knows that he really does not have a lot of options left. He feels that his body is trying to let him know that something in this program is not good for him. Thank you for your help. -Kathy
- - - - - - - - - -
I'm wondering if it's because he isn't on anything for the bowels? That in itself could contribute to the prostate cancer -- and if he's cleansing (Paw Paw for cancer) and not getting rid of the debris in a timely fashion -- that would make him nauseous and deplete his energy. Believe me, if he had chemo, he'd find out all about being constipated, sick and tired.

I have my daughter on 12 Paw Paw a day, Immune Stimulator and protease + -- besides her normal Food Enzymes, Psyllium & LBS II. She stopped taking the Noni and multi vits because Kim said Dr M really doesn't like ANY antioxidants on the cancer program. My daughters cancer markers were high (don't know HOW high -- but over 40 for sure). . . after a month on the Paw Paw program, her cancer markers dropped to 12. Almost UNBELIEVABLE!!! We're thrilled!! -Georgiana
- - - - - - - - - -
G is right no antioxidants which means no Noni; minimum Super Supplemental; Etc

Now remember if one because nauseates back off one Paw PAw till no longer nausated

I also agree with G on something for the bowels If the toxins aren't movin .... they fester.... also with prostrate if one has not cleansed then the dried on stuff buts pressure on the prostrate .. I can not think if the black ladies name from South Chiago but she has done wonders with bowel cleansing

Also diet is important I personally believe that ALL cancer folks need to be on the Budwig Diet .. .which is a flaxseed based diet

I also learned a lot about the proper way to take flaxseed from this. -Richard Ask
- - - - - - - - - -
My upline managers always discuss how people sometimes get sick when they are on colon cleanses and parasite cleanses because the bitter herbs are upsetting the parasites in the system and it makes the person sick, so putting them on something like the homeopathic Parasite or Olive leaf would help deal with the parasites and the person should feel better, but continue to cleanse and get those parasites and toxins out! -Marguerite
- - - - - - - - - - -
There are lots of options for cancer, if the Paw-Paw is nauseating just take a little less. Some people cannot handle the Noni. Consider E-Tea drank as a tea to open the liver and eliminate poisons as well as being sure he is drinking enough water and having 2-4 bowel movements daily. -Desiree
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: