Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Paw Paw - Cancer

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Paw Paw - Cancer Reply with quote

Paw Paw - Cancer

Is any one out there with Thyroid Ca and the use of the paw paw program? To Dr McLaughlin or Gina, and others. I am new to Natures Sunshine. I am dealing with Hurthle Cell Ca, a thyroid Ca. I have a five year history of diagnosis, surgeries, Radiation, R I 131 and more and more. A new "Hot spot" is showing up under my sternum. I do not want another sternotomy. I am doing what I am learning. I have added: digestive enzymes, an intestinal build to move things out, Pap Paw cell reg for the วล cells.. immune booster, Protease, NONI, and my dolomite, cod liver oil for my inflamed tissues. So in case the "Hot spot" is an inflamation and not Ca. I am hoping by Jan 5th when I go back for more scans and the biopsy. There is a reduced " Hot Spot" or some positive change. I do not have markers like others talk about.. Now a question. it says no thyroid simulators. I must take levexyl since I have no thyroid gland any more. is this okay? Any one out there with experience? Ideas, testimonials appreciated. -Kathy Rowe
- - - - - - - - - -
I sent your question regarding your thyroid meds and Paw Paw Cell Reg to home office. Here is their reply: -Georgiana

From: hs@natr.com Good morning, It is fine to take Levexyl since you do not have a thyroid gland. These hormones are essential for you since you cannot make them on your own. The precaution on the label about thyroid stimulators is for those that may take products to "boost" the thyroid to above normal levels. Such products like 7-keto may do this. If there is more than average thyroid function this may decrease the action of paw paw. Good luck. Sincerely, Gina Benson NSP Scientist Health Sciences Department

For the most up-to-date information on NSP products or to get an expert opinion on events in the herbal industry sign up of the Health Sciences Newsletter Update. Log on as a member at our website, select "Member Services", then "Account Maintenance", and choose the items you wish to receive by email.

For further health sciences questions email us at HS@natr.com. For general questions please call customer service at 1-800-223-8225 or email questions@natr.com
- - - - - - - - - -
Hi Kathy, You are doing the right things. The other answer covered the question about the thyroid medication very well. I went to Columbus, Ohio to tape Dr. McLaughlin's talk on the 31st of October. I have posted an audio version and a version with audio and slides on an information website. This is available for free. Look for the link below. Once connected, click on "science and health." You will need the quicktime plugin installed for your browser. http://www.pawpaw.tv/ -Richard Lund
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: