Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Parasites

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Parasites Reply with quote

Parasites

Hi, I need your help. I just noticed today that I have parasites.*yuck* You know the ones that are like small rice. Anyhow I went and I ordered some Artemisia Combo today for ASAP!

Do any of you have any suggestions on the dosage and for how long I should take this to get rid of these pests. My husband will have to be treated as well. I am 100 lbs and he is 240.

I am not sure how I got them. I haven't been around pets in over 7 months. And I haven't been playing in any dirt either. Could it come from eating meat that isn't properly cooked?? My husband seems to eat medium rare. I like well done if I eat meat. Anyhow if anyone has any suggestion or comments please write me or email me.
I'm so grossed out right now. -JLH
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
From the description you gave, they sound like tape worms. Tapeworms can come from ingesting infected meats. Children can get tapes from eating feces from sand or dirt that an animal has used to defecate. Try Herbal Pumpkin, Black Walnut or for all parasites Try Tiao He Cleanse. -Suzanne
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Artemisia and/or the ParaCleanse would be a good place to start...just be sure to do it again in a week to 10 days as the ones you'll kill off will have laid their eggs and they will be hatching right about that time! Black Walnut is another good one. You can alternate these products periodically to help prevent re-infestation. AND take Food Enzymes with every meal, especially when eating out....you can't be too sure how the food has been handled. My manager ALWAYS takes them with her when traveling...went to Mexico and those who used Food Enzymes did NOT get the Montezuma's Revenge that everyone else got! -Nancy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: