Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Para-Cleanse

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Para-Cleanse Reply with quote

Para-Cleanse

I was told to do the Para Cleanse...wait 10 days and then do another cleanse.

Do I HAVE to wait 10 days??? I am going on vacation and would rather be done with this so I don't have to take the pills with me. I'd rather wait just 3 days. Thanks!
- - - - - - - - - -
You must comprehend the reason for the ten day wait in the middle. Parasites have progeny--babies--and many of these babies spend a period of time in the circulatory system, then return by various means to the intestines to finish their growth cycle and reproduce again. The ten day wait is to assure that the parasites that have not returned to the intestinal tract do so, and there they can be destroyed. In the case of the very common round worm the larval stage goes through your circulatory system growing and eating until but enough to crawl out through the aveoli in the lungs, and with the help of the cilia they progress upward until swallowed. Those that survive stomach acid continue the cycle! Others are just as nasty. It is wise to follow the instructions, they were made with forethought. -Marilyn Navarro
- - - - - - - - - -
I would suggest you try Para Cleanse with Paw Paw. What we are doing now, [but Muscle Testing each person individually first,] using the Para Cleanse as recommended for so many days, then doubling it for so many days, then tripling it and quadrupling it. With good results. But I must stress test each person individually first. For the quantities and the length of days! Parasites are a MAJOR cause of many of our health problems. One of my ladies and myself ran out of supplies when I accidently ordered the Chinese Cleanse. So we shared what we had left between us so we did not totally stop taking them. Then when we stared again today we needed to start on a lower dosage for 2 days and work up again, doing each dose for 2 days till we hit 4 packets in the morning and 4 packets at night again. There are certain parasites that have to be hit really hard. the normal amounts will only "stun" them. -Valerie
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The best time to start the Para Cleanse is with a full moon. this is when parasites are most active and come out of hiding. -Inge Wetzel ND, CNHP
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: