Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder) Reply with quote

OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder)

Have anyone had a customer diagnosed with OCD? If so, what is there to help them overcome this disorder (particularly the lip, nail biting and not being able to be still)? Also, I have someone asking me about Vertigo being caused by ear problems. -Inez
- - - - - - - - - -
The following website contains information on natural alternatives for OCD, including some Nature's Sunshine Products. http://www.alternativementalhealth.com/articles/OCD.htm -Amanda
- - - - - - - - - -
Q: I have just received a young client (16year old male) who has been on meds for 7 or so years for ob/com disorder. He also has severe sweating and now spastic bowel problems. Have some ideas for the sweating and the bowel issues but wonder if anyone has had any experience or suggestions for the ob/com disorder? -Elaine Griffith
- - - - - - - - - -
STRONG Obsessive Compulsive Disorders is a challenge to those who have it, their family and the health professional who wants to help. I wanted to pass on some information that I have had good results with. Both with family and clients. I like to test for parasites, brain activity (over or under active), virus, bacteria, etc. Look for any invader in the body that should not be there. NSP has such a good selection of herbs in capsule or liquid form. esp. for children. Stress-J for stress, Com. Val. and Liquid Black Walnut was a good start for my son. He has Williams Syndrome which comes with a multitude of problems. He responded to Brain Protex very well. I recommend testing for GABA or Focus Attention also, because brain activity may be different in everyone. It is very important to get the right one. You do not want to stimulate when there is already too much activity. My son will dig little sores on himself and shakes his leg when sitting when parasites are present. Keep the colon clean. Chew. Bifidophilus or Acidophilus is a great help. Keeping my sons colon clean, helps keep his tics to a minimum. The Brain Gym is recommended. Any cross-brain activity is usually helpful. I also like Thought Field Therapy (www.TFTRX.com) along with the herb and vitamin programs. I have experienced the Thought Field Therapy, and the result for me was a better focus with my life's challenges and accept them as a learning experience. I work a lot with ADD/ADHD adults and children. They seem to have very similar problems. I hope this little bit of information can be helpful to some.

The essential oils Frankincense, Lavender and Focus from NSP have been a great bonus with the herbal programs for my son. Instant results. Bath with Epson Salts, Sunshine Concentrate and the essential oils. Everyone enjoys the calming effect. -Diane DeScala
- - - - - - - - - -
Have you considered acupuncture? Oriental Medicine actually works quite well with this sort of disorder. Presently there are several studies ongoing using acupuncture to treat certain mental illnesses, one of them being OCD. This may also involve some dietary changes as well. -Denise
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: