Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nursing & Herbs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Nursing & Herbs Reply with quote

Nursing & Herbs

My niece had her baby last week and is nursing him. She is under alot of emotional stress. Husband walked out 2 weeks ago & the baby has only 1 kidney and some other problems. The Dr put her on Zoloft for depression. What can she take while she's on this emotional roller coaster that will be safe so she can continue to nurse? -Valerie
- - - - - - - - - -
I am expecting my fourth herbal baby soon and I would recommend Nutri-Calm and for her to try and continue to eat healthy, drink plenty of fluids (put chlorophyll in her water for energy). Blessed Thistle helps increase breast milk, Marshmallow helps enrich milk. The Liquid Calcium is good to take also, along with much prayer to get through her challenges! -Marguerite
- - - - - - - - - - -
Ditto! Also Stress-J, and things like Cranberry&Buchu or Kidney activator taken in 4 times the recommended amounts to go through the mother's milk for the baby. Deep relief and Tranquility as well as Clary Sage and other balancing oils to keep Post Patrum depression from becoming a factor. -Karen Jensen
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: